𝟢𝟢𝟨 - 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 𝟔

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 𝟔

"Why did you all just stand there? Those debris almost buried you

"Why did you all just stand there? Those debris almost buried you." The red eyed demon asked us angrily. The green eyed guy who I suppose is an angel, kneeled in front of Roshni. Roshni was still shaking with fear. "Are you okay? Let's move away, it's too dangerous here." He said softly to her.

While the blue eyed guy kept his focus on Pia. "This way, we're even. I've paid my dept." He said to her. 'What dept? What is he talking about?' I glanced at Pia with a frown but she just smiled at him. 'The hell is going on here?' Everything happened so suddenly, my mind couldn't process this incident. But one thing for sure, we were saved by these three guys.

"Thank you." I and Pia thanked them while Roshni was still sobbing silently. After things calmed down, the three guys escorted us to safety. Roshni kept sobbing on Pia's shoulder as she kept mumbling how she almost died. We heard a voice. It was Rehan. He was running towards us with a worried expression.

As soon as he approached us, he pulled the three of us in a hug, embracing us. He hugged us tightly as if he wanted to make sure we were okay. 'His hands are shaking.' "Lucky you all weren't hurt." He said. I felt how worried he was and gently hugged him back, to reassure him we were fine.

After a while, he let go of us and then looked at the three guys. "Thank you for saving my sisters." He thanked them politely. "Your welcome, I'm glad they're all right." The green eyed guy said. Something about his gentle smile made my heart skip a beat. "I just did what I had to." The blue eyed guy said.

"Be more careful next time." The red eyed guy said. After chatting with Rehan for a while, they then said goodbye. By then Roshni had calmed down too. Rehan looked at us with a stern face. "Girls, why didn't you get away earlier? Why didn't you run? I shouted your names too many times, but none of you moved." He asked with a stern look yet his voice was filled with concern.

"We're sorry." Pia said with an apologetic look. "There was a very thick black breeze. That's why we were unable to move." I explained. Rehan's expressions softened. "Whatever, atleast you're all safe. That's more important. 'Attention all visitors. We apologise for the technical error caused by our new dragon tamer. Currently the situation is under control. Please remain calm while evacuating.'