Part 3

I got to the building and I parked my car in the garage in the spot of my appartement 29A. The building was 30 floors so I was very high up. Alice had told me that lando and oscar had the 2 top penthouses. I then made my way up to my new appartement and I was amazed with the view it had. It was a 3 bed 3 bath appartement with an included gym, indoor pool and cinema area. The kitchen was big and spacious and the bathrooms were done up nicely. I still needed to buy the rest of the furniture so I left the appartement and made my way to some furniture stores and many other stores. I bought all the furniture I needed so I made my way back home to start packing.

I got home at about 5 pm. I went straight into the bathroom and took a warm shower and got into some comfy clothes. I then unpacked my bag and cleaned up somethings. I then started building the boxes I had bought to put my things in. I built about 10 boxes and I started to get hungry so I made myself some oven baked tortellini with spinach, pesto, ham and shrimp. Whilst I waited for my food to cook I decided to watch the last few episodes of drive to survive. I then ate and got back to building the boxes. After I finished building the boxes I started packing stuff in them. I started with the things in my kitchen placing the fragile things in bubble wrap so they don't break.  I used 3 boxes to pack my kitchen stuff. That night I  packed the things of my guest bathroom and guest bedroom before going to bed at about 12pm.

The next morning I woke up at 8.00 and continued packing. Till noon I had packed all the things of the living room, office and some clutter that was lying around. I then took a breck and I ordered some sushi for lunch. After lunch I decided to do some more shopping and then I started packing my wardrobe. I decided to finish packing my vanity area as well and I finished packing the rest of my appartement since the movers were coming this afternoon as well as the furniture builders coming later in the day.

It was about 3 in the afternoon and I was sitting on the floor in my now empty appartement since the movers were almost done with putting all my furniture and the boxes in the moving van. I decided to post a story, the last one in this appartement.

The movers had everything in the van and I took my important things in my car and we started making our way to my new appartement