Part 14

I woke up at 8.00 the next morning and went to the bathroom, took a shower, did my skincare and hair then got dressed. I wore my all black McLaren hat today. I then did my makeup and put on my jewelry, garbed my bag and went out of my room.

 I then did my makeup and put on my jewelry, garbed my bag and went out of my room

Lando had just opened his room door as I walked out

Lando had just opened his room door as I walked out. We walked to breakfast together and after breakfast we got into his rented car and started driving to the track. As we were driving lando put his hand on my tigh and he started talking 'Are you feeling alright, any pregnancy symptoms?'. I laughed a bit and said No, I feel normal. Lando don't worry if something happens I would tell you'. He smiled at me and we continued driving. 

We arrived at the track at 10.30 and we had a meeting with all the team since it was quail day. We went to the meeting room and we sat at the table. We talked about things and the meeting lasted for 2 hours. After the meeting we went for lunch and today the chef made us garlic chicken and jasmine rice. We ate and then the boys went for some technical things and I went to my place and started editing some things. I then took a breck at 3.00 and decided to get a vanilla milkshake and have a nice walk in the paddock. I stopped by at the Williams garage and said hello to Alex and Lilly and talked for a while. We chatted then I went back to my spot and continued working. At 4:30 I went to landos drivers room to help him get ready for the qualifying. He got into his race suit and then he sat on the sofa so I sat on his lap and looked at him and smiled. He then pulled me in and kissed me. After a bit we got up and made our way to the garage.

It was now time for the quail and he had to do the radio check and he said ' ohh yeah baby lets go'. It was cute. The qualifying started and lando was doing really well. He ended up qualifying 5th which was really good. When he came back from the track he got out of his car and people congratulated him. I then went to him and gave him a hug and a kiss on the check.

We went to his drivers room and he got changed out of his race suit and into his work uniform. We then went to some interviews with sky and some other places. After the interviews we went back to the drivers room to get our stuff and we made our way to the hotel. Lando was  exhausted so He went straight to his room and got unready and went and took a nap. I went to my room and and put my stuff down. I then went into the bathroom and showered. I then did my skincare and haircare and sat on my bed and decided to watch a movie. I watched barbie swan lake because I felt like being a kid. After the movie I went to landos room to wake him up so he can eat something before going back to sleep. I knocked on his door and a sleepy lando opened it. I walked into his room and I gave him the longest hug because I just felt like hugging him because he looked so cute. We then ordered room service and we ate it on the bed and just chatted. We cleaned up and then we cuddled up and lando started talking. 'So, I know that you don't feel anything right know or we don't know yet but if you are pregnant I want you to move in with me to a new house I just got and even If you aren't pregnant maybe you would consider it. And also I would like to ask you something ... will you be my girlfriend?'. He finished talking and I literally hugged takled him and said to him 'omg of course I would love to be your girlfriends and I would love to move in with you. Also about if I am pregnant...my period is suppose to come tomorrow and I am never late so we will see what happens and If I am pregnant that baby will have the best parents ever'. I then gave him a kiss and laid on his chest.

After our conversation he showed me the new house he bought which was huge and gorges and he also showed me his new house in Monaco that he uses for the summers. He was explaing  where stuff would go and how he wants the house to finally look and then he told me that when we got back from Bahrain we would start decorating the house. After our little convo we got under his bed covers and he cuddled up to me and we drifted off to sleep.