Part 6

It was now Monday and it was my first day working at McLaren. I got up at 6am and went into my bathroom to get my skincare done and brush my teeth. I then got my team hoddie and team t-shirt and paired it with a pair of blue denim mum jeans and my customs McLaren AF1.

 I then got my team hoddie and team t-shirt and paired it with a pair of blue denim mum jeans and my customs McLaren AF1

I then put my hair into a slicked back bun and did a simple makeup look

I then put my hair into a slicked back bun and did a simple makeup look. I then packed my work bag and I made sure to get my laptop, keys, phone, charger, camera, and any other  things I needed. I then made my way into the kitchen and made myself a vanilla milkshake and a bowl of cereal. After I ate I made my way downstairs and into my car and drove to the headquarters which was 30 minutes away.

I arrived at the headquarters and parked my car. I made my way into the headquarters and made my way into my office. I got here earlier so that I could decorate my office just the way I like it.

 I got here earlier so that I could decorate my office just the way I like it

After I decorated my office I sat down and started doing some work. At about 9 am there was a knock on my door and I let the person in. It was Alice. We talked about work work for a bit until I had to go to a meeting with lando and oscar about what media and marketing stuff they had this week. We talked for about 2 hours and then after the meeting I made my way to the photoshoot room where I sat up somethings for the photoshoot we had planned this afternoon for the new merch line.

I made my way to lunch in the cafeteria. The chef today served some grilled chicken with mashed potatoes and broccoli. I saw lando sitting on a table with some other people and he saw me and waved me over. I sat down next to him, talked and ate our lunch. 

After lunch lando, oscar and I made our way to the photo studio. We got to the studio and the boys went to get changed into their first look, the white and orange sweater with their own number and initials on them. I went to talk to the photographer for a while until I heard lando call my name from his changing room. I walked to his changing room and knocked on the door. He let me in and walked inside. He said 'Can you help me do my hair its not doing what it needs to be doing'. I let out a giggle and told him to sit down. I got some products and went and started doing his hair. I did his hair and he said to me ' Damn you know your way around hair'. We then walked out and they started the photoshoot.

The photoshoot lasted for about 2 hours and after that the boys had to go do some practice in the sim. I made my way to my office to start doing some editing to the photos we were going to use for the website and for our social media pages. I heard a knock at my door and I said come in. Lando came into my office and sat on one of the chairs Infront of my desk. He started talking and he said to me 'so, remember when you came over last time and we watched or tired to watch the marathon of fast and furious but we fell asleep together well...I really liked that and I thought that maybe we can do something like that again, Maybe we can go out for dinner on a date. What do you think?'. I was surprised but said 'yeah, I liked when I came over I felt safe with you. And I would love to go on a date with you. Do you have any idea when, where and at what time?'. He smiled and said ' How about tomorrow at 8pm at this small Italian restaurant next to our place. What do you say?.' I smiled and said 'yes, that sounds perfect.' He then got up and left my office.

I left work at 5pm and started making my way back home. Before I got home I decided to go to Primark to get some things. I got home at about 6.30 and started cooking my dinner. I decided to make a rib-eye stack with veggies and potato wedges. I ate dinner cleaned up and went to my bathroom took a shower, did my haircare and skincare routines and then went to my living room and watch 10 things I hate about you. I made some popcorn and started watching the movie.

It was now about 10.00 pm and I heard a knock at my door so, I got up from my sofa and went to answer the door. I opened the door and saw lando. I said to him 'hey, what's up? what are you doing here?'. I let him in and he said 'I just finished streaming and I wanted to ask If you wanted to come back at my place tomorrow after dinner?'. I said to him 'yeah, for sure but you didn't have to come all the way here to tell me that'. we let out a laugh and then he said 'well, I wanted to see you'. He then walked to my door and said before he left ' Bye y/n see you tomorrow'. With that he left my appartement.

It started getting late so before going to sleep I went outside to my balcony, sat down on one of my chairs and journaled for a bit. After that I went back inside and went to bed.