Part 27

I woke up the next morning at 9.00am. When I woke up I saw lando looking at me and smiling. When he saw that I had woken up he pulled me into a kiss and said 'good morning my love. Are you ready to go snorkeling?'. I nodded at him then got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom, took a shower, did my skincare and hair and got dressed for the day. I wore my bathing suite and something to cover it up.

After I got ready I packed my beach bag with stuff Lando and I needed and we walked out of the  room and we went to go to breakfast

After I got ready I packed my beach bag with stuff Lando and I needed and we walked out of the  room and we went to go to breakfast. We arrived at breakfast and I ordered myself an eggs royal. Whilst we waited for the breakfast lando told me that the snorkeling was at 11.00 so we had a bit of time after breakfast to walk to the place and chill a bit. Our breakfast arrived and we ate it. It was very good and we both enjoyed it.

We had just left breakfast and we where walking to the snorkeling area. I asked lando to take some pictures of me whilst we where walking and he took some really nice ones. I was gonna post a post each day but I wanted to wait to take some photos of the activity of the day and with lando. So for now we had one out of three pictures.

20 minutes later we got to the snorkeling area and the instructor told us what was going to happen. After he explained everything he gave us our gear and he then told us that we could go snorkeling. We went underwater and it was beautiful. I took some pictures with my phone in a water proof case and they came out great. I took some pictures of lando and I and then lando took some pictures of me. After about an hour and a half of snorkeling our time was up so we went back to land and gave back the gear. We then left the area and went to go and get some lunch.

We went to lunch at this cute little traditional restaurant and we got seated. When we sat down they gave us our menus and we saw what we where gonna take. I got masroshi and lando got bis keemiya. After we order lando told me that we had some time to just go for a swim and relax for this afternoon. So after lunch that's what we planned to do. Our food came and we ate and it was amazing. We paid for lunch then we walked to this small area where there wasn't people and we put our stuff down. There was a big hammock by some trees so lando and I laid there for a bit in peace and just embraced each other. I took some more pictures of us and the view and then lando told me ' How about we go down for a swim'. I nodded at him took of my cover ups and we went for a swim. We swam for about 45 minutes then we went back on land dried up and walked back to our room.

We got to our room and we both took a shower. After my shower I did my skincare, haircare and put on a comfy light dress.

 After my shower I did my skincare, haircare and put on a comfy light dress