Part 24

3 months later

I just gotten up from my very short sleep and I went to the bathroom and got ready for the day. I took a shower, did my skincare, brushed my teeth, did some light makeup, got dressed and went downstairs to make lando and I some breakfast. Lando came downstairs as I plated the bacon and eggs. He sat down at the kitchen island and we ate our breakfast. Whilst we were eating one of the girls started crying so I went upstairs to see what was wrong. It was riley who was crying and it was her time to eat so I got her out of her crib and I sat on the chair in her room and took of my shirt and bra and started nursing her. Whilst I was nursing her lando came into the room and said to me ' some times I wish that I was one of the girls because they get to see your tatas more then I do'. I let out a laugh and said ' well how about I make it up to you tonight after work'. He then came next to me and said ' I am looking forward to tonight then'. He then gave me a kiss and went to work. I finished feeding riley and I then burped her and put her into her bed and played with her for a bit. A few minutes later wren started crying so I nursed and burped her then put her in her bed and played with her for a bit and put her to bed. They both went back to sleep so I put on their monitor and went to my office and did some work.

It was now about noon so I went downstairs and cooked myself some pasta with alfredo sauce and after I ate and cleaned up I brought the girls down stairs and did some tummy time with both of them. Whilst I was doing tummy time I got a call from Lilly and she told me that she was in town and wanted to come over to see the twins. I said yes and she told me that she will be there in 10 minutes. I put the girls in their baby bouncers and I prepared some snacks for Lilly and I.

I heard the door bell ring and I went to get the door. It was Lilly and she was holding 3 bags. I let her in and gave her a big hug. She came inside and put the bags down on the island. I then lead her to the twins and when they saw her they started chuckling. She sat down next to them and played with them a bit and I made us some tea. We sat down on the couch and drank our tea whilst we gossiped a bit about the drivers and things like this. After a while wren started crying and I got her out of her bouncer and went upstairs and changed her diper. I then went back downstairs and I saw kona and kai laid down around the bouncers and it was so cute. I then put wren back into her bouncer and I sat back down next to Lilly.

Lilly left at about 4.00 so I put the girls in their stroller and put the dogs in their harnesses and went out for a walk with them. We walked around the area for about an hour then I went back home. When I got back home I let the dogs out of their harnesses and I got the girls out of their stroller. I then went upstairs and I went to the girls bathroom and gave them both a bath and changed them into there pjamas.

 I then went upstairs and I went to the girls bathroom and gave them both a bath and changed them into there pjamas

After I gave them the bath We went into their room and I fed them one last time before I rocked them to sleep and put them to bed and kissed them both good night

After I gave them the bath We went into their room and I fed them one last time before I rocked them to sleep and put them to bed and kissed them both good night. I then switched on their night light and switched off the other lights. I then went downstairs and started making dinner for lando and I. I decide to make us some dumpling soup for tonight. Lando came home at about 6.30 and he came straight to me and gave me the biggest kiss ever and held me close to him he then said to me and said ' We still up for tonight'. I looked at him and gave him another kiss and said 'yeah, for sure'. He then gave one final kiss and then he sat the table. We then ate and lando cleaned up so it gave me time to go upstairs, shower, brush my teeth and get dressed into something a bit more sexy. 

I then laid in bed and pretended that I was doing something on my phone

I then laid in bed and pretended that I was doing something on my phone. Lando then came to our room a bit later and he went to take a shower. Whilst he was taking a shower I got out from under the covers and sat on the bed. Lando then came out of the shower with a towel  around his waist and when he saw me he smirked at me then he just dropped his towel. He then came to me and pushed me onto the bed. I then took of my dress and lando just started kissing me everywhere and it just felt so good because we hadn't have sex since the kids where conceived.  After making out for a while he said 'are you ready baby'. I nodded and he put on a condom then lined himself up with me and slid in. He started trusting into me and it felt so good. I held onto him and he just went faster. After about 15 minutes we were both finished and we laid down next to each other out of breath. I then kissed him one last time and cuddled up to him. I then got out of bed and changed into my pjs and went back into bed.

Before sleeping I read some emails and check out my Instagram and then I got out of bed and went to get the dogs. They came next to us and laid on our bed and then I cuddled up to lando and went to sleep.

It was about 3 am and I heard on of the kids cry so I got out of bed and went to check it out. It was riley who was crying so I got her out of bed to see what was happening. She needed a diper change so I changed her then I rocked her back to sleep. Then wren started crying so I checked her out and she also need a diper change so I changed her and rocked her back to sleep. I then kissed them both good night and went to my room. I went inside and saw lando sat up petting kona and kai. I looked at him and said ' What are you doing up' he smiled at me and said 'so, since summer breck is coming up I taught thought that maybe we can go on a trip...just me and you.' I smiled at him and said 'yeah my family wanted to come and see the twins next week so they can take care of them and the dogs'. He then gave me a kiss and we laid down, cuddled up next to each other and we went to sleep.