Part 12

The first free practice had started and I was sitting at the radio station watching landos free practice. He did well in sector 1 and 3 but needed to work some more in sector 2. Lando and oscar came back from the session and got out of there cars. I went next to lando and took his helmet and hugged him and congratulated him on doing well. We then made our way into to his drivers room. H e got out of his racing suit and got in the shower and changed into his uniform. We then made our way to some interviews and drivers Q and A and I helped him with some answers. We went back to the driver room to get our stuff and make our way back to the hotel.

We got to the hotel and we went to our rooms. I showered, did my skincare and got changed into a comfy outfit.

I then went to a small desk area in the room, opened my laptop and started doing some work, reading some emails and DM's and posted some pictures and stories on landos account and the teams account

I then went to a small desk area in the room, opened my laptop and started doing some work, reading some emails and DM's and posted some pictures and stories on landos account and the teams account. At about 7.00 I heard an knock at my door and It was lando. I let him in and he went and jumped on the bed. I followed him and did the same thing. We then started play fighting and he started tickling me. We then decided to order room service for dinner and whilst we waited for the food to come we cuddled up next to each other and talk. The food came and we ate then I asked lando if he wanted to sleep in my room tonight. He said yes so we got into bed and we both started scrolling through tik tok. At about 10.00 we cuddled up next to each other and went to sleep.

We woke up the next morning at 8.00 since we didn't need to be at the track till noon. We got up and got ready for the day. I wore my orange and black hat today to match lando and wore a simple fit to go with it. I did my hair and make up and put on my jewelry, got my bag and lando and I went down for breakfast.

 I did my hair and make up and put on my jewelry, got my bag and lando and I went down for breakfast

We got to breakfast and ate our food

We got to breakfast and ate our food. After we ate we decide to go for a little drive around the area to see what there was. We stopped by a shopping mall and I bought a Dior necklace that I have been looking for.

 We stopped by a shopping mall and I bought a Dior necklace that I have been looking for

We then started making our way to the track. We arrived at the track at 12.00 and we made our way to the motor home cafeteria. Today the chef made chicken stir fry rice. After we ate we went back to the garage so that lando can do some training and get ready for the free practice. Whilst he was training I went to his drivers room and did some work.

The free practice started at 5.00 so I went to the garage to watch it. He did better in sector 2then last time and did the same in sector 1 and 3. He came back to the garage and got out of the car. We then went to his drivers room and he got changed. We then made our way to the drivers Q and A with the rest of the drivers. We got to the interview area and it started. The interview started smoothly then they asked lando ' So, lando people have been speculating that you are dating someone new and that she works with McLaren. Is this true?'. He looked at me worried but then he said ' I cannot agree or disagree with that statement and I don't have anything to say about it'. The interview continued and it finished an hour later.

We then went back to the motor home and had a little briefing then we got our stuff and went to the hotel. Lando and I got to the hotel and we went to our separate rooms. I showered, did my skincare and got changed into some cozy clothes. I then sat at the desk in the hotel room and did some work, answered some emails, edited some photos and did some posting.

It was 9pm and I heard a knock at my door. I got up from my chair and answered the door. It was lando and he was holding a bag with food inside. I let him in and he said ' I got you some food because I knew you wouldn't order anything If you got caught up in work'. I then grabbed his face and kissed him as a thank you. We decided to eat it outside on the balcony and whilst we ate we talked.

After dinner we went back inside and I hugged and kissed him goodbye. He then left my room and I closed the door behind him. I cleaned up the take out boxes and then I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and made my way to bed. I journaled a bit and read then I set my alarm for 6.00 am and fell asleep.