Epilogue

"Ayaan, stop running."

Three years old Ayaan was a pack of energy. The boy had wrapped everyone in his little fingers. He was running away from his mother who was trying feed him a glass of milk.

Suddenly, Ayaan felt someone pulling him to a corner. He turned to see his cousin/best friend, Zeeshan, son of Zainab and Rehan.

"Ayaan? Ayaan? Where did this boy go?" Ayesha looked around for her son.

"Bhabhi, what happened?" Eighth months pregnant Humera said entering the Khan Villa with her husband behind her.

Hearing Humera's voice little Ayaan came out his hiding spot before his mother could complain about him.

"Phupu." Ayaan ran towards Humera.

"Ayaan, careful." Ayesha exclaimed.

Humera kissed Ayaan's forehead and Ayesha gave her the glass of milk she was holding.

"No milk." Ayaan said shaking his head negatively.

"If you do not drink this, I will not let you talk to the baby." Humera said. Ayaan looked at her belly and then at her. He took the glass and drank the milk in a go.

Ayesha shook her head looking at her son.

"How is our eldest daughter-in-law?" Rehan said, entering the living room with his wife and son.

"Bhai..." Humera's husband whined.

"What? You already know it's going to be Ayaan's wife" Rehan said teasing the younger man.

"As salaam ayalakum, Begum." Everyone's attention turned to the little boy who was touching Humera's belly making others chuckle.

"That's not your Begum, Ayaan." Humera's husband said pulling him to himself but the little boy glared at him ran away to his phupu.

"No, listen him, Begum. Phupa is bad. You, my begum, only mine." Ayaan said in his baby voice caressing the belly.

At the same time the baby kicked, Ayaan's eyes widened and he jumped with excitement.

"See, your daughter is already happy to be Ayaan's bride." Rehan teased his brother in law.

"I am going to keep my daughter away from you, all." Humera's husband said huffing.

Zainab chuckled. "Yeah, just like Arham Bhai is keeping his daughter away."

"What's up tlwith these little Khans and claiming their brides in such young age?" The man huffed knowing he was going to face the same trouble Arham was facing.

Just like Ayaan called his unborn baby as his wife, Zeeshan had claimed Arham's daughter, Aasma as his bride.

🌿🌿🌿

Later that night, Ayesha was making the bed to sleep when she heard a knock on the door. She opened the door revealing her husband who had been out of the country for a week. Rayyan had gone to Dubai for some business purposes.

"Abbu" Ayaan ran with happiness to his father. Rayyan engulfed his son in a hug for a while.

"Ayaan, let Abbu freshen up. He is tired." Ayesha pulled her son to him and made him lie on the bed.
Rayyan gave his wife a tired smile before entering the bathroom.

Shortly after he joined his little family on the bed. Ayaan climbed on his father's lap while Ayesha settled beside her husband to wipe his wet hair.

"Abbu?" Ayaan called him still wrapping his arms around his father.

"Yeah?" Rayyan said.

"I want Begum with me." Ayaan said making his parents look at him in astonishment.

Rayyan chuckled. "For that you should be a good boy and study well. And then when you become a big boy, we will ask your begum to come with us, okay?"

Ayaan nodded with a smile and kissed his father's cheeks.

"All the kisses to Abbu only?" Ayesha said coming near them.

Ayaan wrapped his little arms around her and kissed her.

"Let's sleep." saying that Ayesha put Ayaan on the bed. He slept within a few minutes as he was tired from all the running, he had done.

Ayesha walked to the side of the bed where her husband was sitting and sat on his lap wrapping her arms around him. "I missed you. You didn't tell me you were coming."

"I missed you, too, Meri Jaan and I couldn't stay for long without you two so I booked the first flight and returned." He said, pulling her closer to him.

"How is your health, now?" He asked, putting his hand on her forehead.

"It's good now that you are here. I was Rayyansick." She said, putting her head further into his chest.

Rayyan chuckled. "Of course, you were."

"Are you asleep?" He asked her when he found her silent for a long time.

"No." She replied shaking her head negatively.

"That's good." Rayyan said and held her face in his hands before putting his lips on her.

Ayesha moaned feeling his lips after a week and deepened the kiss. Rayyan sucked her like a hungry lion. Ayesha broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen. Rayyan moved his head to her neck and prepped kisses on his neck earning a loud moan from his wife.

"Quiet, begum. You will wake up Ayaan." He murmured in her neck.

They broke apart after a heavy make out.

Rayyan looked at his woman. Swollen lips, uneven breathe, disheveled hairs, so opposite of the first time he had seen her.

"Happy Anniversary, begum." He said pecking her nose. His words made her widen her eyes.

"I...I am sorry, I forgot." She said looking at him innocently.

"It's okay. I am not mad. I know how busy Ayaan has kept you." He said pecking her lips.

"It's hard to believe that five years have passed." Ayesha said looking at her husband.

"Yeah, you still look like a 21 year old Ayesha I married." He said giving her a smile.

"Uff...I wish I could say the same, Khan Sahab but you have become old." She teased him.

"Oh yeah? Let me show you how old I have become." He said standing up with his wife in his arms.

"Not now, Ayaan is here." She slapped his chest.

Rayyan groaned.

She laughed looking at his face.

He gently put her on the bed beside Ayaan and entered the duvet from the other side. He wrapped his arms around both of them.

"I love you, Khan Sahab." Ayesha muttered.

"I love you too Meri Jaan." Rayyan said before pecking her head. Their attention was drawn to the little boy in the middle who whined. The couple looked at their boy and chuckled before kissing his head.

"We love you more, little one."

As if understanding their words even in his sleep, a smile spread on Ayaan's face.

It's a wrap.
I hope you all liked the story. Thank you everyone for giving love to the story.

Will meet again in Iqraar E Mohabbat.

Till then
Fi Amanillah.

Also, Ramadan Mubarak in advance.