Chapter 10

His fingers weaved through her hair, pulling, and taking ownership with his touch, his lips and tongue. Max breathed him in, her own hands scratching down his muscular back, marking him and making him groan against her lips. His body surrounded her, and he pushed his hips between her legs, taking her breath away. Her tingling hot skin craved his touch, her fingers tangling in his soft, thick hair and her mouth claiming his until she woke up screaming.

Max's heart was racing wildly, beating so loud as if it were the room itself. She was sitting up in bed, the blanket barely covering her hot, tingling, shaking body. It was an effort to breathe, as if she'd been working out.

She growled at herself, bringing her hands to her flushed face. When she closed her eyes the dream flashed in her mind, and she squeaked a noise she didn't know she could make. Then a loud knock on the door made her jump.

"Max?" A male voice was on the other side of the door, but why? When she didn't answer, the door handle turned, and Elliot looked in.

The light from the hall revealed a gun in his hand and he was shirtless, wearing black shorts. Max was glad for the darkness in her room shielding his body from her view, even if it was only a little. She gulped, quickly analyzing the size difference between the figure in the doorway and the machine of a man that was in her dream. Machine. She didn't know how else to describe it.

"Is she okay?" She heard another male voice from the hall. She hadn't officially met all the men she saw earlier, so she didn't know who was out there.

"You okay?" Elliot asked.

She swallowed, tight and dry. "Yeah."

"You sure?" He looked around the room, even poked his head behind the door.

"It was just a nightmare." She claimed, trying to ignore every burning fiber in her body that was still on fire with pure ecstasy.

He looked back at her, tired, but alert and even a little annoyed. "Fine." And he shut the door, leaving her alone.

Max sighed, sitting in the darkness. Her body had responded to the dream, as if it actually happened. It was the most alive she's felt ever since she first got there. She wished she had her phone, to check the time. She couldn't remember the last time she had it, and the thought of it was a good distraction. As much as she tried thinking about where it could be, there was an even more distracting thought creeping in the back of her mind.

The fear, or anticipation of that dream repeating itself like some of the others had. And repeat itself it did.

When Max finally went back to sleep, she was haunted by the raw pleasure taking over her mind and body. After accepting the reality of the dream, her mind let it play out to the very end. And when she woke the next morning, her legs were trembling and her body was on fire, begging for some kind of release.

Needless to say, she had a rather explosive morning, and when she had completely exhausted herself, she cooled off in the shower. As she dried off, she could hear others awake in the house. Since Asahel's stunt with the gyro the night before, Max's stomach turned and twisted hungrily. She wanted to see what there was for breakfast, but she would eat something light. So, after pulling on denim shorts and a gray shirt, she left the bedroom.

She wasn't surprised to see Oquirrh in the dining room eating a piece of toast with butter and red jelly. She was still in her pajamas too, with her hair braided. She looked up when Max walked in and smiled at her instead of biting into the toast.

"Good morning." She said like a friend would say to another.

"Morning..." Max grunted before yawning.