Part 3: Time-lapses and Christmas

After that event, we quickly got into a routine, each morning I would do push ups each day, sit ups, squats, so on so forth.

Then I would read a portion of the Manual, usually as Grey Matter so his Eidetic Memory and vast intellectual capacity can let me remember and dumb it down for myself.

After that is school, still shit, but I have the Omnitrix registered as my Quirk, my weakness and lack of stamina being my Quirk's attempt to craft a way to allow me to use it. And my physical weakness being the sheer immensity of diverse DNA in my body, unidentifiable by normal machines, weakening my body.

But since the Omnitrix is part of my Quirk so to speak, it can identify, select and bring that DNA strand to the surface, transforming me. With my drawbacks being reliance on the watch and a time limit.

I used the info from the Manual to reset the Time limit to 10 minutes and 5 recharge Soni can incrementally increase it, as if I'm strengthening my Quirk.

Of course, since it all happened around the end of the school year, I graduated from Middle School and have four years to train for UA's Entrance Exams...

Not that I need it.

Simply being any one of my Aliens is enough to pass the Exam.

Heatblast can melt robots.

Cannonbolt can run them over.

XLR8 can run through the Exam site and dismantle of stab each robot in a hit.

Ripjaws, if there's a water area can bit through most metals.

Grey Matter? I can build a machine to use as a human.

Stinkfly could stick them in place and destroy them with his tail... But I might lose points for his stench.

Four arms can brawl them.

Upgrade can simply take control and upgrade it, using it as a weapon.

And Wildmutt? Great senses, strong physical ability and sharp claws.

Track and hunt.

Ghostfreak is the only one I couldn't use, simply because he takes over other people, goes through walls and goes invisible...

And he's creepy.

Then...

Buzzshock.

This little guy is a real powerhouse despite his size. He can absorb and release electricity, travel wires, clone from excess energy, fly and more.

But that's years away.

With school over I spend half my day training, the other half is devouring the Omnitrix Manual, which I finished after a month.

When I finished I was honestly terrified of the power I'll one day wield.

And I'm not talking about Alien X, I already know of how to negate the 3 consciousness agreement controls.

I'm talking about the Master Control, 1,000,000 Aliens, sheer diversity of powers, Ultimate function, the ability to restore entire literal species of Aliens.

That's civilisations worth of Aliens.

And I can do it for over a million races.

On another note, like Professor Paradox said, I figured out how to access the Master Control in a day.

Upgrade can interface with technology and enhance it with his intellect so I tested out a few uses of Master Control then locked it again.

Christmas slowly crawls around but there's no snow forecast for the day.