Part 7: Boring Heroes and USJ death

Heroics Class is boring.

All Might is the teacher and he had us suit up to meet him for a practical exercise.

I just put on my outfit from Gwen, I got a few of them to spare.

So as I look around at the class, I groan.

None of these suits are remotely practical besides Yaoyorozu, Gwen, Helen and myself, two of our classmates have the right idea and have regular clothes.

All Might's just blabbering on and on about how the exercise will work now and I get bored so I fiddle with the Omnitrix.

"YOUNG TENNYSON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I hear All Might boom.

"I'm waiting for you to finish, I got the gist of it. Two Heroes, two Villains, Heroes have to either capture the Villains with the tape or touch the bomb. The Villains win by either capturing the Heroes with the same tape of waiting out till the bomb goes off. Ten minutes to plan at the start then we go. No life threatening injuries or attacks. If they are the exercise stops and the party causing them gets a zero and detention, did I miss anything?" I ask bored, only now looking up from the Omnitrix.

"YOU MISSED THE FACT THAT DISOBEYING MY INSTRUCTIONS PART WAY INTO THE MATCH GETS THE SAME CONSEQUENCES AS THE OTHER BIT"

I just lift my eyebrow. "You mean that isn't a given?"

I get a few snorts of laughter from this.

"E-ERM... WE SHALL DECIDE BY DRAWING LOTS! BUT SINCE WE HAVE AN EXTRA STUDENT ONE PERSON WILL HAVE TO GO BY THEMSELVES... AND I THINK YOU JUST VOLUNTEERED YOUNG TENNYSON!"

"Whatever, only two people in this class could actually beat me"

"AGAINST... THE WHOLE CLASS... WITHOUT THE BOMB, RATHER IT'S A MATCH OF CHASE AND CAPTURE"

Now that's discrimination!

I ignore the big oaf and close the Omnitrix.

I'm first since he's an ass and wants everyone to fight me from the start.

I press the Omnitrix and transform into Buzzshock, the best Alien I have by far.

"I'll sit this one out Sensei, I can't beat up my husband!" Gwen calls, Helen quickly joining her on the sidelines.

"You can't beat Buzzshock, I'm a one man army" I double, then double, and double again. "Find the original or fail"

Each of me rushes off and vanish into the powerlines.

From the powerlines I watch as the class begins planning, Yaoyorozu trying to make an EMP while the others protected her.

I watch as she makes a new version of the Faraday Cage. It only needs a pole of a special alloy every 30 meters and an EMP won't go past it.

I chuckle.

"So simple"

One of my copies zaps from a powerline, and electrocutes Yaoyorozu on the back of the neck, dropping her like a bag of potatoes.

The copy then overloads and fries the EMP before the last few bits were put in and Ojiro slaps the copy and it vanishes in a ball of green light that enters the powerlines to return to me.

My copies use the same tactic for Todoroki, a side benefit was that he'd been using his Quirk at the moment if shock causing it to unleash a fog of ice.

I take advantage of the opportunity, changing to Swampfire and dropping into the fog and rolling, my plant like body easily absorbing the fall.