Part 8: Feedback and Cycles

I'm being peeled out of my own body and I launch backwards, seeing a yellow eyed Buzzshock in Malware's grip.

Before my very eyes Buzzshock is drained like a juice box, and his remaining dried remains turn to ash.

"Buzzshock!" I scream.

---

"Buzzshock!" I scream.

I could feel as he died, having been about to suffer the same fate.

"So you were attached to the little Megawatt form huh? you'll be joining him within me, Malware! Soon enough" Malware chuckles, turning into a robot form. "My associates were kind enough to give me this machine, I've of course, made some modifications"

I tremble in anger, no, rage... How dare he take Buzzshock.

His arm lifts to aim a cannon at me and fires.

I duck to the side, rolling as I panic.

Opening the Omnitrix I search for Buzzshock.

No...

No...

No...

No!

"Omnitrix, where is Megawatt DNA!" I call, leaping over another laser. "Where is the Megawatt DNA!"

"Galvanic Mechamorph corrupted Megawatt DNA, to preserve users life it had to be Ejected. Megawatt DNA is no longer in the Omnitrix"

"Unlock any Alien that matches the abilities of Megawatt species!"

"Searching, searching... Conductoid DNA found, a cousin of the Megawatt species Evolutionary chain, will this serve as a viable replacement?"

The Omnitrix dial opens and a hologram of a thin alien with one eye and two head tails and a regular tail ended in plugs appears, it's hands are some form of socket.

"Will Conductoid DNA allow the defeat of Malware?"

"It can absorb all energy and reuse that energy as an energy blast, this includes machines"

And Malware.

"Unlock Conductoid DNA and transform" I command.

"Function Locked"

"Override Code, TennysonIzuku10-10"

"Override Accepted, commencing transformation"

I freeze in position and he fires as a green flash goes off.

I absorb the red laser blast, my fingers crackling.

"Hey, this guy feels good!" I smirk, feeling the energy bouncing inside me like an adrenaline rush, pushing back the sadness of Buzzshock's death, my voice sounds like electricity