Part 4: Years and Relationship(s?)

My training increased slowly, and I began training my actual transformations whenever I got the spare time.

I did have that fight with Manny and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Then he began teaching me a few Tetramand fighting moves.

They don't have much, mostly just overpowering their opponents, but rings like using all their strength and clapping all their hands to make a shockwave? Now that's useful.

Helen was rather beautiful but I only have eyes for Gwen, Helen had flirted and tried to get me to mate with her in my XLR8 form since she was in heat but I resisted the call.

She'd been teaching me how to keep my speed up while doing sharp turns.

I hadn't told Gwen since she and Helen were really getting close, and Helen couldn't particularly control herself since I was the perfect male to be with.

I did have issues with an old form and got a replacement.

Ghostfreak took over my body a lot and tried to attack Gwen.

Eventually I managed to get the Omnitrix to isolate and erase the Ectonurite DNA, Azmuth had approved when I called him about the issue.

-FLASHBACK-

The Hologram was a simple loading circle for a few minutes.

"Yes? What is it?" Azmuth asks rater grumpily when he appears.

"I had an issue with one of the DNA Samples"

"Oh? What kind of issue?" He asks.

I see his hands moving in front of him, keyboard.

"It kept trying to make me kill Gwen, and my Mom, and Grandpa"

"Which was it?"

"Ectonurite" This had him look up at me and give me his full attention.

"Really? What happened next?"

"Well, I tried to reason with it but it kept trying to kill, so, I had the Omnimatrix isolate the DNA Sample and erase it, doing a systematic purge of any trace of the DNA, leaving the information behind after searching through that"

He strokes those dangling bits on his chin with a hum.

"That's much better than Ben, he ignored the issue and the Ectonurite DNA escaped, becoming one of his many enemies. I approve of that action, I'll find a replacement sample and try to keep it from gaining sentience. That sample wasn't meant to but this just means I have to find the error, thank you for bringing this to my attention unlike Ben who never told me squat"

He hung up.

I keep forgetting that scientists have little patience for others.

-FLASHBACK END-

I haven't received the new Sample but Azmuth did unlock another of the Playlist 1 Aliens.