Part 9: Why you shouldn't mess with Mothers

The next day I was in class, Frost around my shoulders, she doesn't seem to need the cold like most Necrofriggian babies do, maybe my DNA mixed with Big Chill's changed that requirement.

Aizawa walks in dressed like a mummy, reminding me of one of the Aliens I could of picked for the Recalibration.

Snare-Oh, a being made of fibres it could control telekinetically and ravel or unravel in any shape it desired.

I almost picked it but I felt it's abilities are a bit... Complicated for me, it must constantly be using it's telekinetic ability to keep it's body together.

"Tennyson! The old lady is pissed off at you for leaving Friday, she's out for blood" He calls to the back a bit loudly.

"I shouldn't have been in her care in the first place. Plus, my Quirk would of torn the school building apart over the weekend" I say softly, Frost was napping. "And no yelling"

"What do you mean you shouldn't have been in her care in the first place! You lost a part of your DNA!" He continues yelling

"And gained four new strands I can access. And no yelling!" I hiss.

"Something is clearly wrong, you weren't like this Friday" Yaoyorozu says.

"Of course not! My Quirk made me a parent over the weekend!" I snap at her.

"What!" The class yells.

"Shut up!" I give off death glares.

"Run that... By me again" Aizawa says slowly.

"My Necrofriggian form, Big Chill, technically has no gender, so it reproduces asexually, meaning I lay a bunch of eggs every 80 years, because of the USJ it was sped up to this weekend. I make a nest out of metal and my form's natural instincts take over. Meaning I would of torn UA apart for metal, and keep in mind I have both a Mutation Quirk and a Permeation ability in that form"

"You would of timed out and been back to normal" Kaminari calls.

"Quiet! Anyways, when my natural instincts come out, I don't have a time limit. I had 14 kids, 13 left to seek out food for themselves and one stayed" I pull Frost from my shoulders, hidden in my hood, I had sown a pouch in my jacket that negates permeation abilities so she didn't vanish but my own body works too.

Mina screamed and I glare at her, she sits and covers her mouth.

"Everyone... Meet Frost Tennyson, she is the smallest of my brood, and very clingy. I'll turn into Heatblast randomly to feed her so don't freak out when I do"

Frost mewls a bit and rolls over to my hand, sucking on my thumb as her sign for hunger.

I dial Heatblast and change, my finger turns blue as it emits Alarm Radiation.

"What are you feeding her?" Aizawa asks.

"Solar Radiation, Necrofriggians feed off it, this saves me flying to the sun every day and grabbing some to bring back" Heatblast's dry raspy voice answers.

I look on her fondly.

"Best you start class Aizawa, I'll keep her under control"

He sighs and groans about not being paid enough for this then starts the lesson.

Frost finishes her meal and flutters about the class a bit, playing with some of their Quirks.

Then she went near Bakugo.

"Frost, not him, come back to Mommy" I call.

Frost hovers a bit and looks to me and back to Bakugo who looked irritated and seemed confused.