Part 6: Entrance Exam and handling a crazy simp

"Four Arms is in the house!" I call, charging ahead.

My lower eyes look around, my upper ones focus on the ground ahead.

I pass up the first set of 3-Pointers, and punch through a 1-Pointer.

I grab it's arm and carry it as I run, tossing it ahead into another robot.

I keep this pattern up and gather a significant amount of points, a few times I've had to step in and help the others out with their bots, crushing the heads.

At some point I feel a rumble in the ground and head in that direction.

Four Arms isn't too fast but he's faster than some others I could of picked.

I reach the street the rumbling came from and find a massive robot in the street.

My lower eyes catch sight of that round faces girl from earlier and the treads close to her with no sign of stopping.

I burst into action, charging ahead of the watching crowd and see the robot stop and reverse a bit, then make a punch, throwing it at the girl.

A test of my strength then Nezu? I'll play.

My feet slide across the tarmac and I spin in front of her, arms up, and...

I catch the punch, grunting as I strain from the effort.

"Damn... Heavier than I thought..." I grunt, readjusting my legs, then my arms.

I feel my arms being overpowered as the robot's arm strength increases.

"Damn"

How should I play this?

Girl behind me so I can't risk moving.

Pressures increasing, I need more power.

Tetramands are pretty strong Aliens, but I recently got an ungraded didn't I?

My arms tense as I prepare for a singular burst of movement and in a single moment. I...

Push with my arms, gaining a bit of room, my lower right arm taps the Omnitrix and a Green Flash blinds everyone, the arm comes back and I have to catch it again.

"HUMUNGOSAUR!" I roar.

My two yet much stronger arms easily catch and crumple the massive fist, I twist it off the arm, lean back as the fist goes above my head and throw it forward.

Time seems to slow as it flies through the air, rotating for a full second before hitting, and taking off, the head of the robot.

I let out a roar of victory before I turn and lift some rubble off the girl and lumber away as she stands.

"Don't expect me to always rush in to save you little girl. Not all Heroes are as fortunate as yourself" My deep baritone rumbles.

"EXAM OVER! EVERYONE RETURN HOME! YOUR RESULT WILL BE ARRIVING IN THE MAIL IN A WEEK!" Present Mic calls.

I tap the Omnitrix as gently as I can wait my massive finger, changing back to human and select XLR8, running out of the site in a second, arriving at the gate to change back.

Unsurprisingly, both girls were already at the gate.

"You riding back with us Helen?"I ask, pulling my keys from my pocket.

"Nah, I'm heading to the mountains for a run, that Exam was too slow for my tastes" She blurs away and I click the key fob, a minute passes before my car drove up, having been parked in a side street, growling as it stopped in front of us and unlocks.