The Sly Class President and his Feisty Boyfriend

Soobin was scrambling on his feet. Towards where the news had first spread that his boyfriend had gotten into a fight.

As the class president, he was just silently sitting while organizing his duties in the classroom when another student bursted into the room and announced that there's a fight going on between his boyfriend and the student they both shared a mutual hatred for.

It didn't took Soobin much thought to drop his papers and run towards the scene. Others who saw him had just assumed that as the president, he ought to make sure the two were okay and is put in their place.

But really Soobin just want to see Yeonjun kicking the other's ass and of course also make sure his baby is unharmed.

No one knew that the class president and the basketball team captain are dating and the two intended to keep it that way for now. And if anyone saw them together in school, some would guessed that they're friends while others would think that Yeonjun is on a top mission to annoy the fuck out of Soobin.

The idea of them dating had never swam across anyone's mind considering how different they are, but what others don't know is how similar they are as well.

As he got towards the fight, he could witness the brawl is still going on and Yeonjun clearly has an advantage over the enemy. Soobin did a subtle fist pump seeing the probable victory and continuously chanted Yeonjun's name in his head as support.

No one noticed how he just stood there watching as well instead of trying to intervene, as they're too busy watching the ongoing commotion as well. No one had seem to take notice in his presence at all.

But he had to take action now, because there seems to be teachers walking down the hall presumably towards them. Punishment for Yeonjun can wait, he have to get his boyfriend out of here first.

So he spotted Taehyun, the vice president, and tapped on his shoulder before telling him to go in and help him separate the two.

Taehyun agreed as Yeonjun was his friend too and didn't want him to get into any major problem.

So the two pushed into the crowd and tried their best not to have any fist hurling towards their faces. They stopped in-front of the two boys and had managed to stop them from further lashing out on each other by pulling their bodies away from one another.

Soobin held Yeonjun and recognizing the latter's embrace, Yeonjun relaxed into the touch.

The taller took a moment to examine his boyfriend's face before frowning when he saw a little cut at the corner of his left eye.

He helped Yeonjun straighten his position and before the latter can say anything, Soobin took hold of the smaller's hands and shoved past the sea of people towards the school's infirmary.

With hands still clutched together, Soobin lead Yeonjun to sit on one of the beds in the clinic before pulling the curtains to hide themselves.

Soobin moved swiftly to grab the betadine solution and cotton before gently dabbing them onto Yeonjun's injury.

The smaller sat staring at his boyfriend, wondering if the latter is mad that he got himself into this situation.

"Does it hurt?" Soobin whispered as his blew on the cut.

"Not as much as when that asshole's ring grazed my skin" he grumbled in response.

"What happened?"

Yeonjun stayed silent.

"You can usually control your anger when it comes to him."

Yeonjun turned his head away but Soobin's gentle hands pulled it back and the taller's soft eyes landed on his harder ones.