First day in Kudrat

"Talking"
"Thought"
"Flashback"

"LET ME GO!!"

"PLEASE, IM GOOD!.."

"IM SORRY!.."

"Experiment 034 is complete, sir.."

"Good..."

Iris pov:

"*Gasp*!" I woke up looking around tried to figured out where am i and finally realised... I'm at my room...

"Dear? Dah bangun, sweetheart?" Asked my mother after opened the door. "Dah, kenapa ma?" I asked my mom. "Well, harini hari pertama sekolah kat KUDRAT kan?" I nodded and she continued "then, cepat siap! Mama tunggu kat bawah!" After that she closed the door..

I got up from my bed and stretching my wings "fuh, sedap rasa" I walked to my bathroom and start my routine. "Iris! Cepat sikit!" My mom yelled from downstairs. "Ye ma!" I yelled back. After my routine, I went downstairs with my luggage and went to my mom who was waiting outside.

"There you are! Dah, jom nanti lambat pulak kan" she said while smiling at me so i smiled back. I put my luggage in the backseat of our car and went in.

While in the car, my mother asked me something "so, excited tak?" So i answered "tak sangat sebab all boys school kan" my mom sigh. "Yes, mama paham tapi nie jer sekolah yang mama mampu jumpa since apa yang terjadi kt kakak" I looked at her and saw her face....worried...

"Ma, I will be okay. I promise!" I held out my pinky finger towards her. She looks at me and smiled "I hope so too" she put our pinky finger together..

Time skip!~

Finally we're at the destination.."gosh, I'm nervous as heck" I thought while staring at the school...my mom looks at me and smiled "Are you sure you will be okay, hun?" I looked at her and nodded "okay then, jom masuk?" She held out her hand for me to grab and i did. We walked in....

Oh about my wings, don't worry I already hid it. Though it kinda uncomfortable but I'll get used to it!

Well this is it....

My first day in KUDRAT......

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

SORRY CAUSE IT SHORT- IT WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER SO YEA-

353 words