Meeting Naim

"Talking"
"Thought"
"Flashback"

Iris pov:

"Pergh, ramai dho" I thought while looking around. Well it's kind of surprised that I'm the only female student in this school.

When its my turn, we smiled at the teacher who was taking my registration. "Hello! And welcome to Kudrat!" The teacher said. "Thank you..uhh..miss?" I answered. "Oh! Im Miss Fanizah. I will be your teacher from now on!" I nodded and wrote my name on the registration paper.

"May i know your full name, dear?" Miss Fanizah asked me. "Iris Emelda binti Tengku Zarif" She nodded and wrote my name in the book?? "So, Naim here will help and showing you around the Kudrat! Is that okay, dear?" I nodded.

Me and my mom followed Naim to my dorm. While we were walking, Naim asked me something "So, how are you feeling so far?" I looked at him and said "good I guess." I looked at my mom and saw she nodded.

Time skip the walking-

Naim opened the door and show us the room "So, this is your dorm. If you need something or asking, just find me." I nodded. "I'll give you two some privacy" With that, Naim got out the room.

"Kakak, ader apa-apa mama boleh tolong?" I looked at her and shook my head "nope, akak boleh buat sendiri." I smiled at her and she nodded. "Okay then, mama pergi dulu ye" I nodded slowly and went towards her. "Nanti akak call tau kalau ader apa-apa yang tak kena" she nodded at me and hugged me. I hugged back and smiled "jangan risau lah ma, akak okay jer kat sini, k?"

She let me go and smiled "okay then, mama pergi dulu ye" I nodded and wave at her while she's got out the room. I unpacking my bag and clean the room while waiting.

Naim knocked the door, getting my attention "dah sedia untuk tour?" I looked at him and smiled "ready as I'll ever be" we got out the room. After Naim showing around I saw the group of male laughing. "Oh, tu high council" I looked at Naim, confused. He looked at the group and then looked at me "Diaorang Form 5"

I 'ooh' and looked at the group. "Lebih baik kau jangan dekat dengan diaorang since kau sorang je perempuan student" I nodded while thinking "ada apa yang aku tak tahu nie ek?" "Jom, sambung tour" Naim smiled at me while walking away so, I followed him.

After done touring, I'm walking towards my dorm silently. "Sapa diaorang tu ek? Aku bengang lah" I thought and suddenly I accidentally bumped into a wall? "Sorry, I didn't looked where am i going.." I apologise and looked up.

The guy i saw earlier....

"It's fine, just jangan buat lagi." He smirked at me and walked away. "Bruh, buat buat tak layan lah kita" I thought and got in my room..

I went in bathroom and take a shower. After 30 minutes, I wore my clothes and take out my book to read.

*Knock knock*

"Apa masalah lagi lh, mengacau aku baca buku" I thought and walked towards my door. Opening the door and saw Naim.

"Oh Naim. Kau buat apa kat sini?" I asked. "Ikut aku ke dewan, boleh?" Confused but I nodded anyway. We went in the hall and saw all the Form 4 line up.

"Naim, asal diaorang beratur nie.?" I asked Naim. He looked at me and said "nanti kau tahu, meh diri belakang aku" I nodded and stand behind him.

I heard the front door of the hall opened and i saw....

The group that i saw while Naim showed me around the school....

To be continued....

619 words