Nothing..

"Talking"
"Thought"
"Flashback"

️⚠️Short chapter!!⚠️

3rd POV:

Iris was looking at Amirr who's been walking back and forth, "kau okey tak?" She asked him curiously. Amirr looked at her and smiled, "I'm fine, kau macam mana?"

Iris tilted her head to the side which Amirr chuckled at her innocence. "Lupa dah?" He asked. Iris noded her head, still confused.

Suddenly, they heard a footsteps behind them which is Naim's. "Aku dengar kau pun kena panggil" Amirr said without looking at him.

"Kahar petik nama aku, suruh aku cover dia" Naim replied as he waved at Iris. Amirr sighed at his answer and said, "Aduh, Naim..kau ni"

Naim looked towards Kahar who's looking back at them. He noded his head as a 'thanks'.

Naim sighed in frustration, "nak buat macam mana lagi?" He said and with that he went to Kahar.

Amirr looked at him blankly which Iris noticed, "dah dah, kita tak boleh paksa dia.." Iris said to Amirr as he took a deep breath.

"You're right.."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

°•Location: Principal Office•°

Ikhsan's POV

"Saya minta maaf, tiada sapa yang boleh sahkan laporan" Principal said which I sighed.

Why would they lied about this situation..?

"Tapi, tindakan yang boleh saya buat sekarang ni. Saya boleh hubungi pihak koperasi dan beritahu mereka yang awak akan ke sana. Awak pilih barang-barang dan apa yang dah rosak awak ganti balik.. Semua bil tu awak boleh hantar kepada saya." The principal explained to me.

I looked down and thought to myself, 'susah lah kalau macam ni..' Then, he continued, "Selain dari tu, selagi tiada bukti atau saksi, saya tak boleh sabitkan kesalahan sesuka hati. Sekolah ni ada undang-undang.."

"Saya setuju..Sekolah ni banyak undang-undang.." I muttered with the smirked on my face.

*Timeskip!!*

°•Location: Iris's dorm•°

Iris's POV:

I was reading a book with the title 'gantung' and suddenly, I heard a knock.

I got up from my bed and went towards the door and opened them. The one at the front door was Mia, "Eh, Mia! Masuk lah." I said as I welcome her in.

Mia smiled at me and replied, "Thanks, I nak tanya sesuatu ni. Boleh tak?" I sat on my bed and smile brightly, "go ahead!!" I said excitedly.

Mia chuckled, "Nak sleepover kat sini boleh? I ader masalah dengan bapak I," she said and she sat beside me. I gasped, feeling surprised and went closer to her as I gave her a hug.

Her eyes went widened, after a second, she felt relaxed and hugged me back, "I'm sorry to hear that, Mia.." I whispered to her which she placed a kiss on my forehead.

"It's okay, not your fault Iris." She whispered to me back. We were hugging each other for a minute, feeling comfortable as we layed down.

"Tak per ke I peluk you macam ni?" Mia asked me while stuffing her head on my head smelling the scent. I giggled and replied, "tak per I okay"

With that, My world becomes black..

Mia's POV:

'you're so gorgeous,my dear..' I thought to myself while staring at her sleeping form. I rubbed her back while looking at the window, 'satu hari nanti, aku akan show my true feelings toward you, my love..'

I thought to myself as I played with her beautiful fluffy hair. "God, you're gorgeous.." I mumbled as I played with her hair.

After a few minutes, My eyes slowly closed.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-In the morning-

Iris's POV:

*Kringggggggg*

I yawn as I looked at the clock, "huh, 7 pagi.." I mumbled, I looked at the side and saw Mia's sleeping while hugging me not wanting to let go.

I shook her gently and said, "Mia? Bangun bangun, dah pukul 7 nanti bapak you cari" Mia hid her face and
Muttered, "noo..5 more minutes."

I laughed and pat her head, "nanti sapa nak jaga kantin?" I asked and she replied, "he can do it himself, I need a rest.."

*Knock knock*

I glanced at the door and back at Mia who's fell asleep, I slowly get off of her and walked towards the door, "who is it?" I asked and hopefully they reply back which they did, "Ni, aku Ayam."

I smiled and opened the door, "hi, kenapa, yam?" I asked him, "aku nak tunjuk sesuatu, Boleh follow tak?" He replied.

I looked towards Mia who's still sleeping and back at Ayam, "sure, jap aku nak bersiap," I said which he noded and said, "jumpa kitaorang kat lobby!"

And with that, he left and I closed my door and went inside the bathroom.

*Couple minutes later*

After done my routine, I looked around for my notebook and pen, "found it!" I took a piece of paper and write it.

Dear Mia,

Sorry, aq ader hal sikit.
Nnti kalau nak keluar, kunci ader kt dlm laci makeup table aq.
Make sure kunci yerr!!

Your friend,
Iris <3
                              P.s: jgn bgi kunci tu kt 
                                  orang tau :3!!

I smiled at the note and placed it beside her, and with that, I took my handbag and went out.

*Timeskip!!*

°•Location: Kudrat's Lobby•° 

I looked around and saw no one which I wondered, 'mana diaorang ni?' Suddenly, I heard a multiple footsteps, "lama ke tunggu?" I turned around and saw...

A/N:

HIII, I'm back!~
I'm very sorry for not writing this story and it's been so longgg..
(I literally forgot about this book tbh-)
And btw!!~

Sorry for the short chapter and don't forget to vote and comment!~
Thank you sooo muchh <3

Peace out!!√