☆ chap 3

Friday, 01:20 pm
Miu: r u there yet

His eyes peeled open, lips smacking as a yawn left his mouth. It took him quite a bit to adjust to his surroundings, before he realized he was in a moving car. Kokichi looked out of the window, watching the trees go by along with some old, rusty buildings, as he stretched his arms slightly, not enough to feel the faint pain and soreness that was still in them.

"Hey baldie, where are we?" He let out another yawn, waiting for the reaction of the old man in the review mirror. "Are we there yet?" He asked, drawling out the 'there'.

"Right around the corner." The man grumbled, giving him an annoyed and stern expression in the mirror, before returning his eyes back to the road.

Kokichi:  um kinda

Kokichi:  where r u

Miu:  omgabout time

Miu:  i'll go tell miss that i'm showing u around let me wait for u in front brb

Kokichi: no don't get ur cum soaked hands near me!!!!!!!!

She didn't reply to that, probably shutting her phone off right after she sent that text. He waited a bit for a reply, before tossing his phone into the pocket and resting his chin on the palm of his hand, looking out of the window once again. The scenery sure wasn't pretty, buildings that looked like they were built in the 1800's passed by, a few convenient stores here and there and the occasional modern buildings. Other than that, the city he was currently in looked sad and dead, which made him want to scream at the driver to go back right now.

Suddenly, Kokichi's eyes widened when he spotted an enormous, white building, followed by a large garden in the front and a beautiful fountain in the middle of it. It looked like something out of a movie, which made him want to laugh a bit, considering the fact that from what he's seen so far this town wasn't all that pretty.

"What even.." He started, an amused huff leaving his mouth when his eyes averted to a woman standing in front, along with a blonde haired student next to her.

A student that was clearly shouting something, you could see from afar that it most likely wasn't anything pleasant. The woman next to her was tall and intimidating, she had her hair pinned back in a bun with a tight suit on her body paired with some glasses resting on the bridge of her nose.

He snorted. Nothing he can't handle. Although it looked like Miu was fighting for her life next to her, making hand gestures as she kept yelling something inaudible.

Although as soon as her eyes averted to the car Kokichi was in, she pointed and gasped as he flipped her off in the car. Again, she started shouting, but this time at him. A snicker escaped from his mouth. The woman didn't look too impressed either, as she stood with her arms folded and her gaze sharp and stern, sending daggers towards his way just with her stare.

Kokichi felt the moving vehicle come to a stop, the old driver leaving the car to go grab the baggage's from the back. He huffed, watching as Miu gave him a 'are you coming out of what?' look, her arms stretched out.

He rolled his eyes, taking off his seatbelt before jumping out of the car with a grin on his face. A pinch of nervousness hit him, but he brushed it off quickly before walking up to the two people awaiting for his arrival.

"Good afternoon." The woman started, looking down at him with an intimidating and difficult to read expression. "Ouma Kokichi, is it?"

"Aw, you know my name!" He jumped up, watching as she shook her head.

"Of course she does dumba-" Miu quickly cleared her throat before she could finish her sentence, her vulgar language being difficult to control. "As I said, I will be honored to show him around, miss."