☆ chap 5

Sunday, 00:32 am
Rantaro: Hey remember to text me from time to time. always like to know what ur up to.

Rantaro: ik ur sad ab the whole situation but there's nothing we could do. Sorry man.

Kokichi jolted awake, shoving the covers off himself in the process. Everything felt like a blur, his head felt dizzy and everything felt sore once again. He groaned a bit loudly, throwing his head back onto the pillow.

Nightmares were really a bitch and handful to deal with, he feels as though they will never stop at this point.

Kokichi picked up his phone, looking at the time.

04:57 am

There's no chance of him falling asleep now, might as well do something and wake up. Do something productive.

He sat up again, looking at his surroundings. He really was not used to this at all,it was so strange to sleep somewhere that wasn't your room. Kokichi's eyes averted to the sleeping peacefully Shuichi, buried under the covers. The only thing you could see was blue hair sticking out.

Kaito on the other hand looked like he was having the best sleep of his life. Sprawled out on the bed, arm hanging off as soft yet noticeable snores escaped past his lips.

Kokichi felt his lip tug upwards, he could get used to this.

No, he shouldn't. He sighed heavily, throwing the covers off all together as he walked out of the bed and to the suitcase, grabbing a lighter and two cigarettes.

Okay, so maybe smoking first thing in the morning wasn't necessarily the healthiest thing to do.

But then again, did he have the healthiest habits? No, no he didn't. A small cigarette couldn't hurt, it would just satisfy his cravings for the time being.

The balcony was fairly nice. It felt like a safe place, not to mention the beautiful view and sunrise in the mornings. Really keeps you going.

He quickly lit the cigarette, hands still a tad shaky, inhaling as he looked down at his phone for a brief moment.

Kokichi: I'm not sad. ik this would fall apart after i left

Kokichi: nothing u can do?

Rantaro was probably sleeping at this time, since he does wake up late. Unless he could be still up right now.

Rantaro: doubt it. We'll find something better i promise, just give me a bit of time. this won't fall apart won't let u down.

[Read]

Kokichi scoffed, leaning on the railway of the balcony, smoke spreading around him. No, it was definitely not going to work. At least Rantaro's giving it his best. He appreciates that.

05:12 am

..

"Kokichi, give it a rest." Kaito said, irritated as the trio walked to breakfast, where they were meeting Miu. Shuichi thought it would be a good idea to get to know Miu and to see how Kokichi acts around her, since he was certainly not himself around him and Kaito.

No point in blaming him, though. Shuichi just wished he'd make it a bit easier for him, since he wants to get to know him and what he's like. After all, they're going to be spending some quality time together.

Not only in the dorm - Kokichi had gotten his timetable this morning. He bounced back from one end of the room to the other, reading it out loud to him and Kaito. Every time Kaito heard a class he didn't have with him, he'd pump a fist up in the air. Kokichi didn't seem to mind.