♪No♪ ⁵

I was greeted by the people on the fourth floor.

"Ladies and gentlemen" the CEO got everyone's attention that was there at the time "Yoon Jeonghan, please welcome him and treat him well, congratulations on his promotion"

And the applauses....I hate it...it's just too familiar.

Will I ever be on a stage again? All of a sudden I felt so small just standing there.

"Let me show you to your work room"

I followed him as I looked down at the floor, walking.

We passed by many rooms filled with people practicing sheet music, and going over scores.

This was a waste of time.

I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry.

"Here is your room"

I walked in. It was too nice for someone who was just gonna sit in it all day doing nothing.

"The person I want you to meet. He will be here shortly." The CEO headed for the door.

"Thank you" I said just above a whisper as he walked out.

I couldn't help but examine the room. It's similar to my last one, but nicer, and cleaner. It was all too new, I didn't like it.

What could I have done different that day for him to stay alive?

I thought about it for a while. I sat on the floor.

My mind only kept doing back to that day, it's like my whole life is now evolving around that day, like that was the climax in my life.

That was the breaking point.

I wiped my face, a few tears, as I wipe them away more appear and it's doesn't stop, I get frustrated and start crying more.

I quit.