♪tonight♪ ¹⁵

I didn't plan on Seungcheol staying over for long but it was already so late and I was getting tired.
We both sat on the couch, talking, or on our phones.

I yawned "hyunggg, im so tired" I said, almost sounding like I was drunk.

Seungcheol smiled "I guess I'll let you sleep...I'll go home okay?" Seungcheol said

I sighed as I shrugged my shoulders "I mean, it's so late outside and I don't want you driving in the dark, but if you stay I dont know where you'll sleep.." I said

I tried making my mind up about him staying over or not.

"It's okay, im not very far from here, it's just a short drive." Seungcheol sweetly said

"But..." I tried to think of something to say but Seungcheol beat me to it.

"Do you want me to stay here?" Seungcheol said. "I have no clothes here, dear...we have work tomorrow"

"Yeah, but it so late" I said. "You can just sleep in my bed and I'll take the couch" I suggested

"No no. I'm not sleeping in your bed, I want you to be comfortable tonight" he said "I'll sleep on the couch"

"But the couch isn't comfy" I said frowning

"It's fine, Jeonghan, I'll just sleep here and leave in the morning when it's daylight outside okay?" Seungcheol said. He made me sound like an idiot.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes. It felt wrong just to leave him down here by himself.

"Let me get you a blanket and pillows" I said getting up and going upstairs.

I was in deek thought. Seungcheol? Sleeping at my house?

I grabbed the fluffiest blanket I could find, and a nice big pillow that I hoped would stay cold all night.

I walked back down stairs and Seungcheol smiled at me

"Here you go..." I put the blanket on his head

"Yah!!!" He said. I giggled at his silliness as he tried to free himself. I put the pillow down on the end of the couch and he had finally gotten his head out of the blanket.

"The cups are in the cabinet if you need water or anything, come up to my room if you need anything else..." I said as he took off his shoes.

"Thanks you" He said. I noticed he had jeans on.

"Oh let me get you shorts or something-

"No please im fine." He insisted.

"Just let me grab some it's not a big deal" I made my way up the stairs again, going to my bedroom

I rummaged through my shorts drawer trying to find shorts that might be to big for me.

I found a pair that were just slightly bigger on me but not too bad, not sure if they'll fit but no one sleeps in jeans so...

I smelt the shorts, they smelled like my laundry. Nice.

I went downstairs again and saw Seungcheol stand up as he saw me

"Thank you so much, really.." he took the shorts from me as I inched them forward for him to to grab them.

"Of course.." I smiles

"Good night Hannie.." he suddenly hugged me. I hope he couldn't feel my chest beating fast and loud..

He hugged me tightly and then let go. "Night night Cheolie" I smiled to him and waved as I went up the stairs.

♪♪♪♪

Seungcheols pov

I woke up so suddenly, I checked my phone, is was at three percent, it was 6 in the morning and I didn't wanna ask Jeonghan for a charger, I don't wanna bother his beauty sleep.