♪before the night ends♪ ¹⁹

(LETS TAKE A MINUTE TO LOOK AT JEONGHAN?!?! LIKE HE LOOKS SO GOOD🤷)

I was getting ready for my "date" with Seungcheol, which was actually suppose to be a celebration for our perfect score.

It felt so weird calling it a date. A date with my work partner? Coworker? I don't know what to call him.

Hopefully my boyfriend.

I picked up my phone because Seungcheol was calling me.

"Hannie are you ready? I'm at your door" Seungcheol said over the phone.

He was already here???!!!

"Your here?! But...let me spray my perfume" I said and hung up.

Then I heard my front door open. "I let myself in!" Seungcheol yelled.

I panicked and sprayed my expensive perfume on me.

I got my shoes on and rushed down stairs out of breath.

He smiled at me "you look so cute" he giggled.

I wanted to kiss him so bad.

"Thank you" I blushed. I have no shame blushing in front of anyone.

"The perfume smells good" he kept complimenting me.

"Whatever, let's go" I smiled.

3rd person pov

Seungcheol drove him to a fancy restaurant.

"It looks nice. Did you make a reservation?" Jeonghan asked.

"Yes I made it yesterday when I went home." He answered.

Seungcheol unbuckled Jeonghans seatbelt for him. "Let's go."

When they got out Seungcheol held his hand.

"What if the public sees us like this?" Jeonghan asked, debating on whether they should walk in hand in hand or not.

"So? It doesn't mean anything." Seungcheol said and they both wallked in.

Jeonghans smile fell off of his face as he tugged his hand away.

Seungcheol shrugged it off. They found a booth at the back of the restaurant.

They both ordered water with some nice high quality red wine.

Jeonghan hadn't spoken once since they've been inside, he looked over the menu.

He scanned over a crab dish that he thought looked good.

"What looks good to you?" Seungcheol asked.

Jeonghan was too upset to talk so he shrugged without looking at him.

"What's wrong, dear? You seem upset? Is it the restaurant?" Seungcheol worriedly looks at him.

"No."

"Is it me? Did I do something wrong?" He asked.

Jeonguan sighed. "So this doesn't matter? Nothing mattered to you?" Jeonghan sat his menu down.

"What are saying? What doesn't matter?" Seungcheol asked curiously as he raised his eyebrow.

"Everything. Us. You holding my hand, you kissing me. That's was nothing to you?" Jeonghan spat.

"I....I never said that-

"You literally just did outside!" Jeonghan whisper-yelled.

"Oh..." Seungcheol chuckled. "No dear...you knew what I meant.."

"Well obviously fucking not." Jeonghan cursed at him.

Seungcheol face went blank. "Wow. I meant it doesnt matter if they see us holding hands because they dont know. They have no clue what's going on between us." Seungcheol said just above a whisper.

"I love you Jeonghan. I really like you a lot. But whatever happens behind the cameras, stays behind the cameras, I think you forgot that. And every single one of those fans know nothing about us." Seungcheol coldly said.

"Fine. I'm sorry." Jeonghan said lowering his head.

"Don't apologize, it was my fault for your misunderstanding...really it's my fault..." Seungcheol sat next to him.

"I would kiss you right now, but it seems you don't want people to see..." Seungcheol put his arm around his shoulder. "Smile dear...let's be happy now okay?"

"Why aren't you asking me to be your boyfriend?" Jeonghan asked suddenly.

"Well...I was gonna ask you later..." Seungcheol started. "How about I sleep at your house tonight. Is that okay? Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Like...i-in my bed?" Jeonghan blushed.

"Is that a crime?"  Seungcheol teases him.

♪♪♪♪

After the two ate Seungcheol drove back to Jeonghans house. It was late and Jeonghan got cranky when he was tried.

"I'm so tired Cheolie...just ask me to be your boyfriend before the night ends..." Jeonghan mumbled as he made his way up the stairs.

Seungcheol walked behind him, making sure he doesn't stumble down the stairs like he did last time he was over.

"You have no patience" Seungcheol giggled.

Jeonghan started taking his clothes off as soon as they reached his bedroom.

"Woah...um.." Seungcheol turned away from him.

"You're fine." Jeonghan laughed as he put a shirt on with no pants.

Seungcheol turned around to see him in his short boxers and white plain t shirt.

"No pants?" Seungcheol asked debatingly

"I don't sleep in them remember?" Jeonghan went to the bathroom to take his makeup off while Seungcheol remember the last time he was here when he saw him with no pants on.

"Get into my drawer and get you some clothes." Jeonghan said.

Seungcheol scurried over to the drawer and got the same pair of shorts he got last time.

"Where are your shirts at?" Seungcheol said to him while Jeonghan was still cleaning his face.

"Just wear the one on my bed, I wore it earlier but if you really love me you'd wear it" he joked as he came out of the bathroom.

"Of course I would wear it" Seungcheol teases him back.

Jeonghans clothes fitted tightly on him because Jeonghan was very small but it was cute to him.

"Here's a makeup wipe" Jeonghan hands him a wipe to wipe his face off.

Jeonghan crawled in bed yawning.

"Don't take too long I might fall asleep, and I might have to be your boyfriend tomorrow" Jeonghan tiredly said.

When Seungcheol walked back into the bedroom he turned off the light and climbed in bed with Jeonghan.

Seungcheol playfully sighed. "I guess it's weird to sleep with your work partner so I guess I'll have to just ask you to be my boyfriend right now." Seungcheol teases.

"Finally!!! Yes!! Now kiss me" Jeonghan said and yawned.

Seungcheol of course wasted no time to kiss him.

"Mmm" Jeonghan tastes his sweet lips.

They pulled away and Jeonghan scooted closer to Seungcheol so he can cuddle him.

And after all the cuddling and 'i love yous' they finally drifted off to sleep.