♪dont quit♪ ¹⁶

(Seungcheols pov)

Only a few days until the performance and Jeonghan....oh he seemed like he was just scared shitless.

No matter how many shows he's done in the past, we all know how different this is for him.

I know I shouldn't feel selfish about it, I was the one that replaced his brother, but then I think back to his happiness. This is what his brother would've wanted.

We both have to work our ass's off nonstop and rehearse rehearse rehearse.

After getting done with a quick full-run of Fragile, Jeonghan wiped his forehead like there was sweat on it.

"Measure 36, crescendo more. Let's try it again" Jeonghan pointed out.

He seemed stressed these days, I want to take him to do something fun, to get away from whatever's stressing him.

I counted us off and then we played just that measure.

"Good." He checked his watch like he was waiting for something.

"Hannie...don't be so stressed about it okay?" I said trying to lift the mood.

"I don't know...it's just..." Jeonghans shrugged.

"Will they like it..?" He frowned.

"Promise me you wont cry when I hug you" I got up to give him a death squeezing hug, still making sure it's gentle.

His face was buried in my neck as his arms wrapped around me. I rubbed his back softly.

"You can't quit." I say.

There was a long silence, I know there was nothing he could say from that.

"Let's do something fun." I suggested and moved my hand to his shoulders as we looked at each other.

"What.." he said.

"I don't know....let's go to an arcade and get pizza and smoothies and anything you want!" I smiled

He had a sour reaction. "...I'm not your kid"

I giggled. "Hannie...it's just you and me, if it makes you feel better you can buy the pizza?"

"Fine." A smile krept on his face.

"But don't you think we should practice more? I just...it literally in 3 days....counting today...are we ready..?" He asked.

"Jeonghan, don't stress about it. Don't you hear us in practice? We are amazing, you are amazing, so fuck practice right now and let's treat ourselves okay?" I said.

He was worrying too much. "Okay."

I could kiss him right now. I really could.

I put away my music as he put his violin in the case.

"You ready?" I asked as he nodded at me. I grabbed his wrist and walked him out of the company building.

I led him to my car and opened the door for him "thanks you" he mumbled.

I got in on the other side and drove to an arcade. Most likely the one in the mall.

"Unless you know any other arcade other than the mall....then we're here" I looked over to him.

I tucked a hair behind his ear. "You're very pretty today."

"Oh stop that...why are you randomly complimenting me" he laughed as he rolled his eyes at me.

"It's not random! You're pretty everyday, Im just complimenting you today." I told him giggling.

"Whatever, let's go" he smiled and let himself out of the car.

I followed him in and we walked to the arcade. It was very cold in here.

"I'll go get the tickets, order the pizza" I pointed over to the pizza stand "just cheese"

He nodded and we separated, I glanced at him a few times, spotting a suspicious man watching him.

I grabbed the tickets suddenly from the front desk after paying and rush over to him.

"Hi, dear. Did you order the pizza?" I ask him as I put my arm around his waist.

"Yes I did, they're making it right now." He smiled at me. I looked back to see no one there. Good.

I let go of him and hand him his ticket. "It's for unlimited games" I smiled.

"And how much did that cost?" He asked.

"Don't worry about it. You bought the pizza, it shouldn't matter" I said, Jeonghan shrugged cause he knew I was right.

The lady behind the counter handed the pizza to Jeonghan and he paid her, we turned around to get a table.

"She was flirting" I said jokingly.

"Cause I'm hot" he giggled. "True" I said back to him.

"But you mostly have cute features" I said smiling as we sat down at a booth, him across from me.

"You doubting me, I can be hot" he pursed his lips together.

"I'm not doubting you can't be hot!" We giggled.

"Oh don't tell me you haven't seen that photo shoot?" His eyebrows knitted together.

"What shoot?" I asked.

He laughed at me "you don't know anything about me do you?" He fished out his phone from his pocket.

"What's that supposed to mean!?" I laughed.

He then showed me a collage of pictures

"You've never seen these before?" He asked me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You've never seen these before?" He asked me

"No..." I shook my head "I haven't ....you look very...good.." I said

"Good? That's all!!! Oh please, I'm hot" he rolled his eyes.

"Well I dont wanna call you hot when you look cute right now" I chuckled.

"Oh stop falling for me" he laughed

"Never" I said smiling.

He pressed his lips together and got shy.

How am I supposed to call him hot when he's really just so cute right now. I will never stop falling for Jeonghan. I can't..