♪going public♪ ²⁰

(the time period is set a month after they started dating)

Jeonghan and Seungcheol were now sitting in an interview after making their relationship public.

"So what made you two want to come out to the public like that?" The interview asked.

Jeonghan cleared his throat "Well...I can't stay away from him, I can do the bare minimum which was holding his hand, but I couldn't not kiss him out in public, I didn't want to live like that." Jeonghan giggled.

"Ah yes, it's hard not showing affection towards him out in public huh. And what about you Seungcheol?" The interview moved to Seungcheol.

"Well...his brother, which we know has sadly passed away, I was his childhood best friend, and he always told me no matter what, he was going to marry me. But now here I am, dating his brother, and I am definitely going to marry him." Seungcheol squeezed Jeonghans hand.

"Ah don't make me cry on TV" Jeonghan joked.

"Oh that's an amazing answer Seungcheol, I'm sure it's the right thing to do." The interview smiled. "So let's talk about this 'couples' photoshoot that you recently did."

A couple of the pictures projected on a screen.

"You guys are very cute together!" The interview giggled.

"Thank you" they both replied

"Well I'm afraid thats all I have for you guys today, I hope you had fun. And for the fans watching, make sure to support Jeonghan and Seungcheols upcoming performance this Tuesday, I'm sure the piece is going to be beautiful, I wouldn't miss it." The interviewer spoke.

The interview had finally ended so that means they could go home.

They weren't sure what they were gonna do for the living situation but they make it work, one night Seungcheol goes to Jeonghans, and another Jeonghan goes to Seungcheols .

"Let's go to your place love." Seungcheol caresses his hair.

"You really mean it? You're going to marry me?" Jeonghan questioned.

"Of course I am...I love you so much.." Seungcheol held him.

"I love you too" Jeonghan smiled.

♪♪♪♪

"Your hair is getting so long" Seungcheol said under the cover with him.

"Is it? Should I grow my hair out?" Jeonghan smiled.

"Like those pictures over there?" He giggled "I think you should keep this length, it's cute on you" Seungcheol finished.

Jeonghan smiled. "And what about your hair, you should grow it out" he suggested.

"No way!" Seungcheol laughed. "I would look weird if I grew my hair out"

"No it would look cute!!" Jeonghan laughed with him.

"The longest I've had my hair was when we had our first show together." Seungcheol said.

Jeonghan yawned "I'm so tired, Cheolie"

"Then let's go to sleep dear" Seungcheol smiled. "We have work tomorrow"

Jeonghan whined "I don't want to go to work!!!"

"You're like a baby, but almost in your thirties" Seungcheol giggled.

Jeonghan playfully hit him "Hey!!"

"Sorry sorry!!" He chuckled "it's okay, you dont look thirty....maybe about 24..."

"You're literally older than me" Jeonghan pouted "when do I get to joke about your age" Jeonghan closed his eyes...

"I don't know but you need some sleep. Come here baby, I'll hold you." Seungcheol scooped up Jeonghan making sure he was comfortable, hugging him tightly.

"I love you" Seungcheol pressed lazy kiss on Jeonghans cheek.

"I love you too..." Jeonghan mumbled.

"More than anything?" Seungcheol sleepily said.

"There's two things I love. You, and my violin."

_______________________

End