Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Li Langzhong stayed in Chu Yi's room that night.

    When he was diagnosing Chu Yunzhi, Jiang Zhaoli stayed aside with a shy face, ignoring Chu Yunzhi's eyes that wanted to drive her away.

    Jiang Zhaoli didn't quite understand the way of Chinese medicine, but she only understood Li Langzhong's diagnosis result. Combined with the human anatomy class she had taken in her previous life, she knew that what Chu Yun had severed was the tibia of her left calf.

    In ancient times, there was no anesthetic, and the process of reconnecting broken bones was very painful. Jiang Zhaoli was shocked when he saw it, and even felt his legs hurt. But Chu Yunzhi, the person involved, didn't say a word, but his face was pale and he was sweating coldly.

    Li Langzhong was also much more relaxed after receiving it, saying that the leg was healed in time, and it would be back to normal after a period of rest.

    Jiang Zhaoli was in a good mood when she heard that, she went to see Chu Yunzhi, and found that his expression was no longer tense, so she was in a better mood.

    Early the next morning, Jiang Zhaoli drove him out of the mountain in a donkey cart as usual.

    "It's a bit far away, but the scenery is not bad." Li Langzhong sat on the carriage and looked around with a relaxed expression.

    Jiang Zhaoli's heart skipped a beat when he heard this, and his mind came alive again.

    Leaving Chu Yunzhi's identity aside, their current difficulties largely stem from the harsh environment. For a long time to come, she will settle in Chenjiacun. If the current situation of Chenjiacun does not change, their living standards will not be able to make a qualitative leap.

    There are several reasons for the poverty in Chenjia Village. The first is the limitation of natural conditions, the second is the inconvenience of traffic conditions, the third is the lack of infrastructure, and the fourth is the lag of external information.

    But at the same time, Chenjiacun also has its advantages.

    That is beauty.

    This kind of straightforward, natural and magnificent beauty is not found anywhere.

    A great man once said a wise saying: green water and green mountains are mountains of gold and silver.

    In ancient times, many literati and poets were fascinated by the beautiful natural scenery, and even traveled around specially, reciting poems and prose in the mountains and forests.

    The same is true of Damin, but the poisonous miasma and poisonous insects in the mountains and forests of southern Yunnan make those literati daunted.

    So what if this problem is solved? Will the literati come?

    Where there are people, there will be consumption, which will bring endless funds and information.

    In addition, in order to make a living, almost every household has developed unique skills. What will happen if the complete survival circle of Chenjia Village is developed into a complete industrial chain?

    Does the link of production, distribution and exchange also exist?

    Once the economic base has developed, can the superstructure be far behind?

    But can these things be done by her alone?

    Jiang Zhaoli asked himself.

    She knew very well that the answer was no.