Chapter 63

Chapter 63 Found

    When Jiang Zhaoli was picking up branches in the forest, Chenjia Village was brightly lit.

    At the gate of the Chu family compound.

    Lin Yuqing stopped two people, one big and one small, "You two can't go out. Ali had an accident in front of Xiong Ying. He couldn't ignore it. He is looking for someone with his guards. It is very likely that you go out now. Be seen by him."

    "Don't stop me, I'm going to find my sister-in-law!" Chu Hanzhang stared at Lin Yuqing, "My sister-in-law is still alive and dead, so how could my brother and I wait at home." Chu Yunzhi just said: "

    Let Open."

    "Why are you messing around with each other!" Lin Yuqing's forehead was throbbing with veins, "Do you really think everything will be fine if the scar is covered? You go and look in the mirror, even if you turn into a grizzly bear to welcome you with this face I recognize you. Yiyi doesn’t know the seriousness of this matter, don’t you know? You and Yiyi’s life was picked up in the first place, so you don’t want it anymore, right?” Chu Yunzhi’s face was gloomy, and his demeanor was as cold as ice

    . , "I'll say it again, get out of the way."

    Lin Yuqing persuaded earnestly: "I know you are worried about Ali, but Ali is capable, and he will definitely save the day. Now besides Xiong Ying, those two servants of your family have also launched a full-scale attack. The villagers went looking for someone, and the one who fell was the county magistrate's daughter, and Qian Qian was on the way here with someone, not far from the two of you." "No matter how capable she is, she is no

    match Natural disasters and man-made disasters."

    Seeing that he would not listen to the persuasion, Lin Yuqing became angry and cursed in a low voice: "Why do you think I came here to stop you from going out? Do you think I am not worried and don't want to go find someone with them? It was Ali who told me to take good care of you before he fell into the water, so I rushed to find you at the first time."

    Seeing that Chu Yunzhi's expression was shaken, he continued: "She took great pains to offend Xiong Ying, just to protect you, If you go out now, you will let everything she has done be in vain."

    Chu Hanzhang couldn't understand what he was talking about, and wanted to go out. Seeing that Chu Yunzhi suddenly stopped talking, he thought he had compromised, and urged him anxiously: "Brother !"

    Chu Yunzhi closed his eyes, suppressing the throbbing in his heart.

    "This is my own business in the first place, there is no reason to hide behind her."

    "You!" Lin Yuqing panicked, and rarely lost her demeanor. Sleeve, said, "Forget it! I think you only listen to what Ali says now, so go with you!"

    Chu Yunzhi and Chu Hanzhang brushed past him, and both headed towards the bamboo corridor.

    After a while, Lin Yuqing chased after him, threw two square black cloths to Chu Yunzhi, and said angrily, "Cover your face, and you will be prepared."

    Chu Yunzhi thanked him, leaned over to put one on Chu Hanzhang, and put on the other for himself. piece.

    Encountered many guards along the road, Lin Yuqing was frightened, afraid that Xiong Ying would come out of a bush in the next moment.

    "As soon as Ali fell, he was quickly washed away by the water. It is most likely to find someone along this river. The river diverged more than ten kilometers from the bamboo corridor break, and the search team was divided into two groups. I don't know Xiong Ying. Where did you go?"