Chapter 60

Chapter 60 It's Okay

    "Don't drink anymore," Lin Yuqing waved his hand to stop Jiang Zhaoli from pouring tea, "Today I went shopping with Xiong Ying all day, and I ate and drank again, I can't drink anymore.

    " "You came to see Erlang? He's in the study."

    "No, I'm here to see you." Lin Yuqing looked at her with a half-smile, "Xiong Ying wants to see you by name. In the next few days, you have to We were waiting at the entrance of the inn early in the morning and joined us."

    Jiang Zhaoli twitched his eyebrows, "Me?"

    "Who told you to be the boss here."

    Jiang Zhaoli said helplessly, "...I see, what time is tomorrow? "

    "The hour is three quarters."

    As soon as the words fell, there was a crisp voice: "Sister-

    in-law, are you going out again tomorrow?" Chu Hanzhang and Chu Yunzhi were walking down the stairs when they heard their conversation, Chu Hanzhang took three steps at a time and ran up the stairs to Jiang Zhaoli's side, "I'm going too." "

    No." Jiang Zhaoli immediately refused.

    "Why not? I won't go to school tomorrow, and my brother won't go to class tomorrow." Chu Hanzhang looked at her inexplicably, and acted coquettishly, "Sister-in-law, you haven't been with me and brother for a long time. After coming back for a few days, I have to go out again, leaving my brother and me at home."

    He acted like a baby, and there was nothing wrong with Jiang's photos, "This time it really won't work, can you wait for this period of time?"

    "Chu Hanzhang, don't make trouble At this moment, Chu Yunzhi walked over slowly, sat down next to Jiang Zhaoli, and nodded to Lin Yuqing, as if it were a greeting.

    The child lowered his head and let out a disappointed voice.

    "Chu Hanzhang..." Lin Yuqing raised his eyebrows, "Have you decided on a name for Yi? It's a good name. It sounds like two brothers to you." "

    Xiao Li took it."

    Chu Yunzhi's tone was light, but he was familiar with him like Lin Yuqing could hear the hint of showing off without any effort, and couldn't help laughing.

    His friend is really good at boiling warm water.

    "Didn't you always treasure your private school, why don't you go to teach tomorrow?" "

    Xiaoli said that it will be the rainy season in a few days, and it is inconvenient for students to go back and forth, so why not take a half-month vacation." Chu Yunzhi said.

    Lin Yuqing took a meaningful look at Jiang Zhaoli, "Ali is indeed thoughtful."

    Jiang Zhaoli felt guilty when he saw him, and looked away uncomfortably. After all, she knew in her heart that the roads in the village were now completely repaired. The rain will not affect the trip at all, she just finds a reason for Chu Yunzhi to stay at home to avoid running into Xiong Ying.

    But she couldn't say it directly, because she probably didn't know anything.

    In fact, she really didn't know anything, she just had some vague guesses.

    Chu Yunzhi's extraordinary background is a certain fact for her, and her intuition tells her that there are inextricable connections between him, Lin Yuqing and Xiong Ying, and if the two meet, things may be very bad.