Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    The financial and material resources of the Lin family surprised Jiang Zhaoli again, because on the second day after she returned to Qingyu Pavilion, Lin Yuqing sent someone to inform her that the glass kiln she requested had been built and could start work immediately.

    Even the heat-insulating asbestos cloth (1), which is quite expensive in this era, was found.

    The glass kiln was built in the west of the city, only three streets away from the Lin Mansion.

    Lin Yuqing recruited more than thirty craftsmen, all of whom were big-bodied and surnamed Lin. Jiang Zhaoli suspects that the Lin family adopts a lifelong employment system, and that they have to change their surnames if they join the "Lin Group", otherwise the Lin family would be too prolific.

    In short, she got to know each other a lot, and she didn't remember the name of one person.

    While demonstrating, Jiang Zhaoli taught these people how to use asbestos cloth, how to make molds, the proportion of each raw material, what degree of burning can be taken out to cool, what state can be cooled with a blowpipe, and how to anneal after molding.

    Teach them step by step.

    After the teaching, these craftsmen began to practice, and Jiang Zhaoli watched from the side, giving real-time guidance and resolving doubts.

    Now that Lin Chang has become the manager of these people, he follows Jiang Zhaoli to the kiln all day long, but the kiln is stuffy, and he has to go out to catch his breath from time to time.

    "I really admire you, a girl like you can stay inside for a whole day." Lin Chang sat awkwardly on a small bench, holding a bowl of rice covered with meat and vegetables, "And this Rice, can you still eat it?"

    Jiang Zhaoli, like him, was picking rice into his mouth, but didn't answer him.

    In fact, she was also hot in the kiln, because she couldn't even roll up her sleeves, but after going out to breathe and coming back, she couldn't bear it even more, so she endured it.

    She swallowed the food in her mouth: "What's wrong with this meal?"

    Lin Chang said with a bitter face, "Every meal is the same, and there is no taste at all. I'm getting tired of it. You can still eat two bowls?"

    Jiang According to my heart, one of the bowls was not for her, but for 2876.

    She ate the last mouthful of rice in the bowl, put down the bowl and stood up, patted Lin Chang on the shoulder, and said earnestly: "Shopkeeper Lin, don't waste food." At this time, there was a burst of cheers from inside, and someone said: "Miss

    Jiang , we have made glass!"

    Jiang Zhaoli went in to have a look, and saw a piece of transparent and flawless flat glass standing, stepped forward to touch it, and said with a gratified smile: "Not bad."

    Lin Chang also walked in quickly after hearing the sound Seeing this, the wrinkled smile appeared on his face, and he boasted: "Well done!"

    The achievements of the past few days were praised, and the craftsmen all showed sincere smiles.

    Jiang Zhaoli waited for their excitement to pass, and then said: "You have learned how to make colorless glass, and the next step is colored glass." Colored glass is also simple, just add some ore pigments

    . learned it.

    The difficulty lies in the shaping step. When making some glass crafts, you need to blow air into the glass with a hollow cylinder, then adjust the shape on the asbestos cloth, and then carve the texture.