Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    A night without dreams.

    After breakfast, Jiang Zhaoli took Ah Jiu to the village chief's house, and after explaining his intentions, the village chief heard that he wanted to build a private school, and without a word, he approved a piece of land, which was next door to Jiang Zhaoli's house.

    When I came back, I passed the hot pot restaurant. There was no business in the hot pot restaurant in the morning, so the two people chattering at the door were very conspicuous. Jiang Zhaoli took a closer look and found that these two people were none other than Mrs. Qin and Chen Yushi .

    Mrs. Qin had a troubled expression on her face, as if she wanted to push Chen Yushi away. Chen Yushi was chattering, and Mrs. Qin was pulled by her, her movements stopped there, and her expression was shaken.

    Just at this moment, a hand stretched out from inside the house, knocked off Chen Yushi's hand holding Mrs. Qin, and pulled Mrs. Qin away again. Chen San came out of the hot pot restaurant, still holding the hand that was stuck to her. Cai Yezi's kitchen knife must have been preparing dishes just now. With an impatient face, he waved at Chen Yushi and made a gesture of driving away.

    Seeing the kitchen knife shrank his neck, Chen Yushi spit out something, turned and walked away, saw Jiang Zhaoli and Ajiu having a meal, then rolled his eyes and walked away.

    Chen San and Mrs. Qin also saw the two of Jiang Zhaoli, Chen San's expression changed, and he greeted with a smile: "little girl, are you up so early?" Jiang Zhaoli looked in the

    direction Chen Yushi was leaving, "she's here What are you doing?"

    Chen San sighed, waved his hands and said, "Don't mention it, girl, didn't you tell Lao Shan yesterday that there is not enough manpower to hire short-term workers? There are so many guests these days that we are too busy at night. I went to the bulletin board to post a recruitment notice, and the first person who came to my door was Chen Yushi." There

    is a special bulletin board in the village, with several signs in a row, and the road map for publicity and recruitment is posted on it. Jiang Zhaoli is planning to Go there and post job postings for building schools.     "Everything about yesterday spread, how can we recruit Chen Yushi?" Chen San glanced at Ajiu, and continued, "Don't talk about her scolding you and Ajiu like that, just talk about her family's situation. We are not at ease."     Jiang Zhaoli really didn't know the specific situation of Chen Yu's family, so he asked, "What's wrong with her family?"

    "Little girl, you haven't been here for long. It's normal not to know. Her family has a lot of messes, and it can't be finished for a long time. Among other things, her man, Chen Dajin, is well-known in the village. She eats delicious food and is lazy, and Chen Yushi maintains the family's livelihood, and her mother-in-law is very harsh and picks thorns all the time.

    " At first we thought it was not easy for her to be a woman, so we helped if she could. Looking honest, he is actually an old Lai, who borrowed things and didn't return them, and went whoring many people's rice noodles and clothes for nothing. "     Chen San was filled with righteous indignation when he said this, probably because he remembered the things that his family had been prostituted for nothing before, "Now that we have money, exchanging things for things in the village won't work anymore, so we have to borrow money again. "     Chen San glanced at Aunt Qin, "How many times have I told you to stay away from her, why don't you listen?" ! Aunt Qin     was a little embarrassed, and glanced at Jiang Zhaoli and Ajiu, "Then she wants to come, I can't help it..."     Jiang Zhaoli winked, "I have something to do with Ajiu, so let's go first .     "Hey, well, you guys are busy with your work. " "Chen San replied.     After posting the recruitment notice, Jiang Zhaoli got into the donkey cart and set off for the county. Ah Jiu was still a little unhappy, so Jiang Zhaoli called her together, thinking about taking her to relax     . Jiang Zhaoli was quite familiar with driving the donkey cart. She paid attention to the mountain road, and glanced at Ajiu who was sitting behind her in a daze. Ajiu had her hands on her knees, and her chin rested on her knees, which was a sign of insecurity.     " What? "     Lu Yuanwai exposed Ah Jiu's scars in public. Although he was fooled by Jiang Zhaoli, the harm to Ah Jiu was real. Jiang Zhaoli thought that she was feeling sad about this for the past two days, but what Ah Jiu said next But it made her a little surprised.     " Boss, don't worry, I'm fine. "Ajiu came back to his senses, adjusted his posture slightly, tilted his head to look at Jiang Zhaoli, and said.     Jiang Zhaoli glanced at the black and blue under Ajiu's eyes, unconsciously frowned and bit his lower lip, and thought to himself that you are not Like nothing.     "What's wrong? Still not happy? "

I Rely on the Library System for Infrastructure Constructionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें