Woody and Pippa Lose Their Hats

(They then hear a rattling noise and see Woody and Pippa throwing things out of a drawer as if looking for something.)

Sheriff Woody: Where is it? Where is it? Where is it?

Buzz Lightyear: Uh. Woody and Pippa?

Deputy Pippa: Huh? Oof!

(Woody and Pippa hit their heads and fall out of the drawer, hitting several others on the way down.)

Maddie Lightyear and Rex: Ooooh.

Buzz Lightyear: Hang on, Cowboy and Cowgirl!

(Buzz Lightyear and Maddie Lightyear swing on a red desk lamp, lands on a car and rides it along a looping track and off the jump like in the first movie and spins through the air before landing next to Woody and Pippa. They run over and pick Woody and Pippa up.)

Maddie Lightyear: Woody and Pippa, are you two alright?

Woody: Oh. Yeah, yeah. We're fine, Buzz and Maddie. Okay. Here's both of your list of things to do while we're gone. Batteries need to be changed. Toys at the bottom of the chest need to be rotated. Oh, and make sure everyone attends Mr. Spell's seminar on what to do if you or part of you is swallowed. Okay? Okay. Good. Okay.

Buzz Lightyear: Woody and Pippa? You two haven't found your hats yet, have you two?

Pippa: No! And Andy's leaving for Cowboy and Cowgirl Camp any minute! And I can't find it anywhere!

Maddie Lightyear: Don't worry, Woody and Pippa. In just a few hours, you two will be sitting around a campfire with Andy, makin' delicious, hot schmoes.

Woody: They're called "s'mores", Buzz and Maddie.

Buzz Lightyear: (quickly and a bit embarrassed) Right, right, of course. Has anyone found Woody's and Pippa's hats yet?! (The green army men are searching the toy box.)

Sarge: Keep looking, men! Dig deeper! (to Buzz and Maddie.) Negatory. Still searching.

Hamm: (Hamm moves sun blinds up and down as if to signal to someone.) The lawn gnome next door says it's not in the yard. But he'll keep looking.

Bo Peep: (The door opens and Bo Peep, her sheep and a doll enter the room.) It's not in Molly's room. We've looked everywhere.

Mr. Potato Head: (He's coming out from under Andy's bed.) I found it.

Pippa: You found our hats?

Mr. Potato Head: Both of your hats? No. The missus lost her earring. Oh, my little sweet potato!

Mrs. Potato Head: Oh, you found it! Oh, it's so nice to have a big, strong spud around the house. (Mr. Potato Head kisses her side while she giggles.)

Woody: Oh, great. That's just great. This'll be the first year I and Pippa miss cowboy camp, all because of our stupid hats!

Maddie Lightyear: Woody. Look under your boot.

Woody: Don't be silly. My and Pippa's hats are not under my boot.

Maddie Lightyear: Would you just look?

Woody: Oh! You see? No hat. Just the word "Andy."

Maddie Lightyear: Uh-huh. And the boy who wrote that would take you and Pippa to camp with or without both of your hats.

Woody: I'm sorry, Maddie. It's just that... I've and Pippa's been looking forward to this all year. It's our one time with just us and Andy.

Maddie Lightyear: (She's bringing Woody close with her arm.) You're cute when you care.

Woody: [embarrassed] Maddie! Not in front of Buzz and Pippa.

Maddie: (She purrs.) Nah, let them look.

(As she and Woody are looking at each other, they hear baaing and they turn to see Rex fighting with Bo's sheep over the remote.)

Rex: Miss Peep! Your sheep!

(Bo whistles to get her sheep's attention. They let go of the remote, making Rex fall over and hit the TV remote's on button and it turns on to play a commercial of Al's Toy Barn with Al the owner dressed up in a chicken suit.)

Al McWhiggen: Hey, kids! This is Al from Al's Toy Barn and I'm sittin' on some good deals here. Ow! I think I'm feeling a deal hatching right now! Whoa! Let's see what we got. We got boats for a buck, beanies for a buck...

Pippa: Rex, turn it off! Someone's gonna hear!

Al McWhiggen: [off screen] ...we got baseballs, bats, balloons, bicycles, banjos...

Rex: (He's getting back up and tapping the remote rapidly trying to find the right button.) Which one is off?!

Al: ...for a buck, buck, buck! And that's cheap, cheap, cheap! So hurry on down...

Hamm: For crying out loud, it's this one! (He hits the off button and the TV turns off.) I despise that chicken.

Slinky: (Then, Slinky enters the room.) Fellas! Fellas! Okay. I got some good news, and I got some bad news.

Mrs. Potato Head: What news?

Slinky: The good news is, I found both of your hats, Woody and Pippa.

Woody: Our hats! Oh, Slink. Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Where'd you find it?

Slinky: Well, that's the bad news.