Cнapтer ~1~

"Come on Toko we'll miss the train!"
That was Nika calling her brother telling him to hurry. Why? Oh because Aiga and Naru invited them to their house in the woods,so they are in the way to their friend's house.
"Nika calm down,we're in the train now,sit down,the travel will be a littel long"
-I can't! I'm exited to the visit! How do i look? Is my dress too much?.
Nika was wearing a cute brown dress with butterflys.
"No Nika, you look pretty,but why do you care so much,huh?"
Nika blushed a littel,she wanted to look pretty for Aiger, oh yeah Nika has a crush on him,since three years now,but she didn't tell anyone,and she didn't confesse her fellings to him,she was shy and afraid that he don't love her back,so she keeped those fellings to herself.
"W-well I just want to make a good impression!"
-ya know, you're the one of us how look a lot like valt, hehe.
" Huh?! S-stop saying such a things!.. Now you're remading me, i miss him so much, she said that and set beside Toko, having a sad face.
Toko felt bad, he also miss valt, even if he meet him when they getting reading for the championship,in spain, but Nika didn't see him for a long time, Toko sighed and rolled his arme on Nika's shoulder, and said:
"Don't worry Nika, he'll be here soon, i feel it. I miss him so much me too, but i'm with you, by your side, and i'll be always by your side.
Nika smiled, put her head on Toko's shoulder and said:
" Thank you Toko, you're always cheering me up, i hope i can be like you one day. "
-But how said that you're not?You're better then me sis, in everything, especially when it come to emotions, i'm following your exemple.

the travel was calm. When they arrived ot the station, they picked up their stuff, and when they wanted to start wallking to Aiga's house, they saw Naru, she run over them and jumbed hugging Nika: NIKA!! Finally you're here!! I missed you SO MUCH!!"
Nika hugged her best friend happelly, and responded with joy:
NARU! I missed you too! How are you?^^"
-i'm more then fine now.
Naru looked to Toko and said with a big smile:
"Toko! How are you doing my friend? And how is valt?"
-Good evening Naru, i'm fine and valt also, thank you for asking,and where is Aiger?
"oh sorry, he didn't wake up this evening, so i came alone, he'll kill me because i didn't wake him;)"
-haha, it's okay, hope he won't be mad at you.
"yes, i hope soo"
Nika didn't say anything, just keep smiling, and laughing a bit.
"Come on, my dad is waiting for us! ^_^" said Naru helping them to carry their bags, than, they all got out of the train station, found a big bleu car waiting for them.
"Good evening sir!"
Said The Aoi twins with happy tone, the man smiled back and responded:
"Good evening for you two, Toko, right?"
-Yes sir.
"It's good to see that you're getting stronger, i saw the battels you had in the championship, you evolved so fast"
-thank you sir, i'm trying my best to be like my older brother, valt.
"wish you luck Toko"
-thank you again sir^_^!
"And you, pretty girl, i think your name is Nika, right?"
-Yes sir, it is.
"It's nice to meet you two, Toko and Nika"
-it's nice to meet you too sir, said Toko and Nika at the same time.
"Get in the car, so we can go."
The three if them nodded, get in the car, and they start wallking to aiga's house.
When the car stoped, they were arrived, Naru get out the car and run to the house to call her brother, meanwhile Toko and Nika were getting their bags, Kana came out of the house and she greeted them, they replayed as well.
She invited them to come in the house, Taiga, Aiger's dad, go back to his job, and now Nika, Toko are in the kitchen talking to Kana, Aiger's Mom.
"thank you for leeting us stay here for a week, mrs. Akabane!" start Toko.
-You're welcome dear! ^_^i see you two as good persons.
"thank you ma'me."
-and you, pretty girl? Don't be shy.
"eh.. Yes thank you ma'me for being Kind to us and letting us stay with Naru and Aiga for some days."
-you're welcome my girl^^!
Nika star looking for someting in her bag, she put out a beautiful small bag and give her to Kane.
"have this ma'me, it's some our Mother speciality, hope you'll like it"
-thank you dear, i appreciat it a lot. They heard Naru in the stairs, semed like she was dragging someone with her.
"Come one Aiger! They're already here!"
-Naru let me...Go to sleep.
"No Toko and Nika are waiting for you, you're coming NOW!!"
Aiger was half asleep when he enter the kitchen, she saw Toko and greeted him, with a sleepy but calm tone, he looked to his right and felt a chill runs down his spine...

Hello guys!
I hope you like it, if you have some ideas i can add in my story, tell me.
Have a good day/night ^_^