Cнapтer ~4~ Ρarт тwo

Nika and Naru were in the living room, while Toko and Aiger were battling outside, Taiga was out for his, work, and Kana was doing some chores.
-It's boring staying here without nothing to do, said Naru.
-Really,... Well, what about we help your mum, we'll kill time and the chores will be done fast, proposed Nika.
-Yeah! Good suggestion Nika...let's go! replayed Naru with a smile and took her friend's hand, and run to the kitchen.

°An hour and a half later°
-Thank you for your help girls, it was nice of you, thanked Kana.
-Of course Mom! It was Nika's idea in the first place, announced Naru to her mother.
-Oh, thank you very much, dear!^^ declared Kana looking at Nika, but seems like she was zoned out. Nika was looking outside from the window, Aiger and Toko were performing some practice, Aiger was running over an area, while Toko was catching his breath, that was what was happening outside, But Nika's attention goes all to Aiger.

Nika's pov
Oh my...he looks so hot... I can't remove my eyes from him. He looks so perfect, so handsome...Oh Aiger, if you only knew how I feel about you... "Nika!"
Huh? Someone's calling me? "Nika, dear.."
-Yes ma'am? Responded Nika with an embarrassed voice.
-Are you ok Nika? Asked Naru, worried.
-Sure I am!^^'
-My mum was calling you for a moment now but looks like you weren't here.
-I apologize Ma'am! I zoned out for a minute.
-Haha it's ok, don't worry, said Kana calmly, I go to prepare lunch now, Naru takes your friend outside, enjoy your time ^_^.
-Sure mum! Hey Nika let's-

Naru's pov
Looking from the window again? what she's looking at anyway??
Naru approached her and looked out from the window and saw that Aiger and Toko were training and doing some physical training. She looked at her friend and saw her blushing and smiling a little.
Huh? She's blushing?!..to what? There is only her brother and-.....Aiger.............don't tell me she's blushing at him.....But he's sweaty, I don't see how he can be eye-catching in this condition-_-... Wait, what if I'm wrong?.. I'll check..
-Hey Nika, are you ok?, asked Naru.
-... Y-yes, totally fine! Why tho? Responded Nika.
-Well you keep-: looking from the window and you blushing, are you sick?
-W-hat!?.. No no! I'm fine *She shook her head to measure the blushing* it's just that I'm feeling a little hot here.
-How about we go out, before lunch?
-Really? Asked Nika, existed.
-Of course! Come on let's go! ^^

Naru took her friend's hand and go outside. She took her friend to look around the farm, and Nika was very impressed seeing the cows and sheep.
-You guys love animals, right? said Nika while stroking the head of a little sheep.
-Sure we do! And Aiger is the one who loves animals the most!, replied Naru.
-Aiger.. That's nice. Said Nika blushing lightly.
Blushing again? Well, I'm starting to think I was right. Ok, Naru you'll think about that later, now you have something else to do.
-Hey Nika, wanna go for a little walk in the forest? asked Naru.
-In the forest? Do you know the way? Replied Nika having a little worried expression on her face.
-Of course, I do!!
-Ok then, let's go^^!
Both of them started walking in the beautiful woods.

_With Aiger and Toko_

Toko's POV
Ooff... There is nothing better than the training to evolve itself, the power of the bey is from the strength and power of the blayder... I have to reach Valt and Aiger, so I have to practice more!... And I'm aware that I'm not the only one who wants to be stronger,...I'm starting to feel tired, my legs are hurting me, and I think that imma drop.....
No, I can't do it, I have to improve myself...but I think that a taste of water wouldn't hurt💦...

Aiger's POV
I have to maintain my position and rank among the top five, or I'll fail...Achilles I promised you once that I'll do All that I can to make you more substantial and powerful...and I'm doing what I said...there are a lot of strong blayders out there, but I have to defeat them, no matter what...Achilles...
-Hey Aiger! Toko called him.
-What is it Toko? You're already tired? Said Aiger with a smirk on his face, teasing him.
- No I'm not! I just wanted to go get some water,and I wanted to ask you if you would like some? Replied Toko.
-Sure! Answered Aiger with a big confidente smile..

Toko went to the workshop where there was a water bottles for both, they take and returned to Aiger.
-Here take it! Said Toko and throws a bottle to Aiger.
-Thx Buddy! Thanked Aiger while catching it.

The boys sat under the shade, and got refreshed with drinking water and toke a breath after this long training. Took thought that it's the right moment to ask Aiger a question that keep running in his head for a while now.

-Aiger.., started Toko.
-Humm..yes?, asked Aiger.
-Can I ask you a question?
-Go ahead..
-Well this maybe sounds kinda weird , but...do you have a crush on someone recently?
-....HUHH?!..
Aiger was shocked, what did Toko just ask him?...what should he responds?...does he have a crush?...he didn't know himself!!..
But his cheeks turned a bit pink-red when a name came in his mind: Nika~

-Fell free to tell me,you're not obliged to answer if you don't want to, Toko said trying to make it less awkward.
-..hum..well I don't think so! Aiger replied with a tense smile, confident of himself.
-Oh..ok, so you don't like my sister in a romantic way, right? Toko continued.
That was the taste of too much for Aiger! He got up and said:"O-ok Toko! We must finish training! Come on!" Aiger went to his special train machin, Toko also went to the same machin and started the training.Toko looked to Aiger who seemed to concentrate in the machine and thought:"what was that reaction?...was that a yes or no?...i don't think i understand him now..."

Hello everyone!
I'm back! I finally finished with school for this month,I hope you all like that chapter, and I promise I'll updated soon.
Have a good Night| day! :]