Cнapтer ~4~ Parт one

Morning time
_Aiger's room_
It was around 7 am when Aiger woke up. Toko was still sleeping. Aiger decide to start his day, he walked to the bathroom, looked at his face in the mirror, and saw some blood, under his nose, his brain start remembering the events of the last night, and he blushed. "ARGH DAMN!! It's too early for that! Man, I just woke up!... But it's worthy if it's Nika...I guess..Anyway, I should get ready already" he thought and washed his face and got a quick shower, then went back to his room.
After some minutes, Toko also woke up, get to the bathroom, washed his face, and starts dressing up. He meets Aiger: "Hey Toko, good morning"
-*yawns*. Good morning Aiger.
Once got all done, they went to the kitchen for breakfast.

_Meanwhile in Naru's room_
Naru woke up and found Nika awake but still in bed, looking to the rooftop. She was zoned out, enough to not even notice Naru How just set beside her: "What are you thinking about to be like that, huh?"
-Hah?.. Oh, Naru. Sorry, I was thinking about it. Hum nothing special, anyway good morning, did you sleep well? ^^, responded Nika with an anxious voice.
"Good morning as well, you seemed so-"
-No, no it was nothing.. Don't worry.
"So you don't wanna talk about it? It's ok, I'll be there if something is wrong, ok?"
Nika smiled, thanked her friend, and start to get ready for the day.

Sorry guys, but I didn't want to keep you waiting, so it's short, my bad but I'm kinda busy with school 🎓, so I'll try my best to update the next chapter as soon as I could.
I hope you like it after all, and see you at the second part.
Have a good day|night^^