Cнapтer ~2~ Parт тwo

Night time•
Evreryone was going to sleep after diner,Nika helped Kana and Naru washe the dishes and clean up the kitchen,while Toko and Aiga where gonne for the upstairs room,and Taiga was drinking some hot tea in the living room.
-Oof finally done!,said Naru seeting in a chair.
-Hehe,yeah it take us forty minutes,replayed Nika.
Kana smiled at them and said:
"Thank you,both of you my dears for helping me here,you can go to sleep now,it's geeting late,and you must be tierd already"
-Ok mom,good night,said Naru and stand up to kiss her mother's check.
-Good night sweety.
-Good night ma'am,thank you again for the dilicouse diner. Said Nika talking to Kana.
-You're welcome Nika, and Good night for you too.
They walked out the kitchen, passing by the living room, Naru said to her dad how was seting and drinking his tea: "Good night dad!"
He looked at his daughter, smiled and replay:
-Good night Naru, and you too Nika, sleep well.
-Thank you sir, have a good night! ^^,
Said Nika.
Naru pulled Nika to her room, in there, Nika found a mattress on the floor, looked Kinda a bed, she layed down on it, Naru said: "I hope it's good for you"
-Oh yes, it's comfortable don't worry, Nika nodded.
-Great! Imma change my clothes, you don't mind right?
-Ofc! Imma change too.
-I'll be done first! Envoked Naru.
-Oh really? Who said that?
Both of them started to take off their clothes putting on the pyjamas. Nika was almost done but Naru jumped on her, so they fall down in the floor, laughing.
-See told you i'll won, said Naru proud.
-Wait wait, i was the one how finished first, if you didn't make me fall down,
Justify Nika.
-No i won, you're just making exuse.
-Yeah yeah sure.. Moked Nika from her freind who was start making a false sad face.
-Nika how could you do that to me?...*snife*... Fooling me, really?!...*snife*... Don't talk to me, said Naru with a fake sad tone, geeting away from her freind.
-Oh Naru, sorry sweety but the truth is a truth, said Nika continue play the act.
-W-well i don't care!!..*snife*.. You're hurtting me ya know..*snife*..
-Naru, my dear freind please, i don't want to see you like this, i can't do anything if you losed against me, i totally understand, i'm faster then you, deal with it, but don't be sad...
-Humph...
-Naru...
-...
-Come on Naru..
-...
-(Wait is she really sad?) Hey Naru you ok?
Nika turned her freind who was laying in the mattress by her shoulders, and she laughed a bit when she found out that Naru was asleep.
-Oh my.. You're really Aiger's sister..
Nika then carried her freind to her bad, Naru mumbeled in her sleep: "Nika... I'm faster then you... I won..Admitte it.."
Nika smiled, and said: "You won Naru, hehe.. ^_^" Naru smiled. "Good night Nika.." she said with sleepy tone.
-Sweet dreams Naru.
Nika stood up, turned off the light, and layed down, she thinked.

Nika's pov
Aiger...Hehe i remember when he came to beygoma school for the first time.

» Flash back«
-ARGH!!.. Come on Fubuki show me what you got! Shouted Aiger to his adversaire.
-you'll regret challenging me.. Replayed Fubuki with seriouse look.
_After the battel_
..: Fubuki's fectory!!
-HUUH?!.. Oof.. Reacted Aiger and fall down.
-Omg!! Is he okay?!! Worried Nika and Toko and go to see him....
-Weird guy, he's only sleeping, we were worried for nothing, said Toko.
-Oh...responded Nika(well it's kinda funny, who fell asleep after a battel?..Aiger)
»End Flash back«
Who could i forget that day, impossible, i really like him, everything about him make my heart bumb so fast.. I don't know if he's intereste in love stuff,.. Oh i wish someday i can tell him what i fell about him...

-Earlier with Toko and Aiger-
-Hey Aiger, where can i put my bag?
Asked Toko looking to his friend who was already in his bed.
-

Aiger...
-...
Aiger's pov
It was good to wake up to see a beautiful face, and pass a whole dinner with her, WHAT!? No!!Argh!! I hate it!! Why i am like this damnit?! am i sick or somthing? Oh i should be tired that's all, tomorrow i won't be like that.. For sure..
-AIGER!!
-HUH?! What!? What is it Toko?!
-Gosh you're not dead, what happend to you? I was calling you for some minutes and you weren't responding.
-.. I-i just zoned out for a moment, anyway, what did you want?
-Just asking where can i put my bag.
-Any place you want in my room, i don't mind.
-Well thx.
Toko put his bag close to Aiger's closest, and started changing his clothes. Once finished, he looked at his friend who semeed thinking a lot.
-What's wrong Aiger? You look like you're confused. Asked Toko.
Aiger turned his head to face Toko how layed down in the mattress. He sighed and said: "Nothing Toko,... Hey btw, you evolved Triden, right?"
-Yes!
-I wanna see it, come on!!
They started ro talk about their beys and the most intresting battels they had. Time passed by, and started to fell sleepy.
-HAHAHA, and then i won!! Anounced Aiger.
-Great!! But now we should go sleep, said Toko.
-Yeah yeah, good night Toko.
-Good night for you too Aiger.