Cнapтer ~6~

Naru' POV
Well... She dosen't wanna tell me.. I'm confuse... Ok, she HAD a crush on Shu kurenai, but not now...Ok, i think that I have to look more in this topic, com'on, her blushing when I mentioned Aiger wasn't nothing... Anyway...

-Ok, I respect it, said Naru, smiling.
-Thanks,... Responded Nika.
-Nika, is your knee still hurting you?
-A-a little bit, but i think it's not serious, don't worry.
Nika teked out her napkin from her pocket and linked it about the wound in her knee.

-See? Said Nika, reassuring her friend.
-Great! What about we go get some Apples now? Asked Naru happily.
-Sure! Let's go.

Nika based on the tree in order to stand up, Naru gave her her hand and they walked together.

°With the boys°
Aiger and Toko were battling in the workshop.

-C'mon Toko!.. Is that all what you've got! GO ON ACHILLES! BURST HIM!! Shouted Aiger.
-DON'T LET HIM TRIDEN!!, Shouted Toko, too.
And.... BURST! The beys bursted at the same time.

-Again?!Said Aiger surprised.
-Oh.. well,let's move on to te 11th battle, SaidToko.
-Yeah! I admit; you're doing great, you improved a lot, i literally don't wanna stop!! Said Aiger, looking to his opponent.
-Me too, your Infinit achilles is so powerful.
-Hell yeah! The bey of the world champion.Trident is also more stronger than what it was.
-Shall we continue?
-Get ready!

After some battles
-Ouf..Let's continue... Ouf... I'm ready for another battle..., said Aiger sweating crazy.
-haaa...Well..Ouf.. Yeahhh..., responsed Toko, tired.
-Hey boys!...

Both of them heard a familiar girl voice, they turned into the voice, it was Naru and Nika who was back from the walk, with some apples.

-Hi Naru,hi Nika, where were you? Asked Toko approaching them.
-We went to a little walk in the forest, hahaha you were so focusing on the battle that you didn't notice us, answered Naru.
-Y-yeah...., laughed Toko nervously.
-Btw, how's valt?  It's been a while, I heard that he's in BcSol actually.
-Yes, he went back there to prepare for the next championship....
Nika turned to Aiger how was looking at Naru, and instantly turned to her, both of them looked to each other, and started to blush lightly, Nika gave him one of her cheerful smiles. just like Valt's one, he returned it, but the picture of Nika in that night came up in his mind, he ran quickly, and entered the house. Nika was kind of confused, she wasn't hearing the  conversation between Toko and Naru, she left them and followed him.

Nika's POV
Aiger.. He looks pretty hot like that... I feel my face start to get hot.. I guess that I'm blushing... Eehh, he's lookind at me now!... Huh?!  Why did he ran away?... Wait, did he noticed that i was blushing?! No..I don't think so, but why did he ran away then?....
Should I follow him?... Bit what will he think than?... Oh, i've got an idea.

-Naru, give those apples i'll put them in the kitchen,proposed Nika.
-Ok.. Here, have it, but don't start the appel pie without me, said Naru.
-Don't worry I won't, we decided to make it together, right?
-Hehe, right^^

Nika took the little basket that contains the apples, and went to the house.

Aiger's POV
Why did I come here? The kitchen... Really Aiger?... But what else was I suppose to do... SHE was there, and for some reasons she was looking at me... I couldn't take her look, i couldn't resiste.... But why the hell I'm acting like that?!?!...
I'm having that warm feeling inside my heart, why i'm feeling like that towards her?... And why I can't get that picture out of my mind...Nika, with that nightdress that night, she was-WHAT THE HECK AIGER?!.. Argh, i'm not thinking clear...
*Sound of opening the door*...

Inside the house
Aiger was in the kitchen, leaning against the wall, he started thinking about his situation, he was so zoned out that he didn't hear someone opening the kitchen's door.
It was Nika, she entered in, in order to put the apples.
She opened the door, and put the basket in the kitchen counter, but once she turned around to go back, a shadow leaning against the wall surprised her. Her heart stopped for a moment. She stepped back, issuing a sound of astonishment: "Aaaaa!!.."
That was enough to get him out of his thoughts,the'"suppoaed shadow"':" Huh?.. "he looked a the sound, and saw Nika, he got surprised too, he saw her putting a hand on her heart, trying to catch her breath, he was confused:" N-nika?!  You ok?"
-Oh my.. AIGER! You scared the death of me.!!! What was on your mind when you decided to stay her?!.. Huh?!..., Said Nika, kinda shooting.
-Woow.. Calm down, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you..., said Aiger aproshing her.

Nica calmly caught her breath, and couldn't stop herself from blushing when she felt Aiger's hand on her shoulder.

-T-thanks Aiger, sorry that I shouted, you really scared me, Apologized Nika, blushing lightly.
-It's Ok, it's kinda my fault...., said Aiger, blushing too.
*awkward silence *...
-Soooo... Ahem, why did you came here?, started Aiger.
-Ooh.. I just bring the appels that me and Naru picked, answered Nika.
-I see..., well Imma go to the bathroom,I needto takea shower, cya, started Aiger, and ran to the bathroom, he didn't want her to see him blushing.

Nika's POV
...
Why did he go that quickly?.. I wanted him to stay a little more...

Nika looked at the table and saw a beautiful red bey, she took it..

That Achilles!... He forgot it here!.. I should give it to him..., but he went to the shower,.. I think I'll put it in his room, i guess...

Nika went up the stairs, and started to look Aiger's room, but she bumped someone. "S-sorry!.. I'm sorry..." apologized Nika,and looked up, it was Kana.
-I'm so sorry ma'am! I wasn't looking around me..
-Nika?.. Don't worry it's ok, said Kana with a smile, but dear, are you looking for something?
-Y-yes!... Actually, i was looking at Aiger's room, he left his bey so I wanted to give it back to him, explained Nika.
-I see, well in that case, it's the one in the left, here, Said Kana.
-Thank you ma'am!.
-You're welcome dear^^