Cнapтer ~5~

Back to the woods°
Nika and Naru were still walking in the forest, wandering among the beautiful trees, both of them, enjoying the clear air and the sounds of birds chirping and filling the air with their beautiful voices. A memory came up in Nika's mind, which made her laugh and giggle a bit, Naru turned to Nika, full of curiosity, she asked her: "What is it? Why are you laughing? :) "
Nika answered: "... Haha.. It's nothing special just.. I remembered something funny.. An old memory, that I had in the forest."
-Oh I see,.. Well... can you tell me about it?, asked Naru with nice and glamorous eyes.
-Yes! ^^, replied Nika with a beautiful smile when she saw her friend like that, me and Toko were about six years old, and we went with Valt to one of his friend's house, Wakiya Murasaki, he's an international blayder now; he invited the team to practice and prepare for the competition in his house, with Special equipment. They trained very hard for almost three or four days..
-Nika, sorry to interrupt you but, who were all the members of the Beyblade club?
-Well.. there was my big brother, Valt who was the captain, Rantaro Kiyama, he was the first one who wanted to join the club.
- You know the cap'n's big brother?!  That's amazing!
-Haha.. thank you ^_^!  He is a very good and close friend to Valt, funny, and kind, and they have an awesome friendship, their personalities are almost the same.
-You're kinda describing the cap'n, you know?
-Really?  That's good, I never knew him personally  ':)...
-It's ok, maybe you will soon...
-Alright.. And there were Daigo Kurugami, Wakiya Murasaki, and Shu Kurenai, all of them are known as strong blayders.
-Wonderful!... I think I heard of them all, and I know that Shu Kurenai is a very powerful blayder, you're very lucky that you knew some legendary blayders.
-.. Guess I am.., ok, return to the story, where was I?
-Oh.. About the team training..
-Right!... Well, the whole day they trained, me and Toko went to a forest that was beside the house, we saw some apple trees and we got some, and it was very delicious!! It was better than the grocery!!.. When it was getting late, they wanted to prepare the dinner by themselves! ^^ So they did, Me and Toko also helped them, Each one and his mission. Once the dinner was prepared, we ate, It was a lovely moment... I got the idea to go back to that forest and prohibit them some of the tasty apples, so we went me and Toko, but without telling anyone where we were going, We arrived at the forest and we started taking some of them, we did not notice that it was getting dark, and started raining a lot, it was kinda difficult to found a way back or see anything! we really got lost, I was started, and we tried to call for help, but there was no one.
-.. Oh my... I can't imagine two young children lost in the forest, at night... So what happened next?  How did you-
-escape?... Well, I guess  They have noticed our absence, so they went into our research. I was crying, and Toko was trying to calm me, and suddenly, we heard a familiar void calling us, it was Wakiya! We ran to him and hugged, he wanted to give us a lesson, but I guess he noticed that we were scared enough, especially me, he told us to hold him so we can go back, he called the others to tell them that he found us, but While returning, and we arrived to a bridge, linking the river, and was a bit high. The poor Wakiya was afraid of High places, so they all helped him to cross the bridge, valt was holding him and the team linked a rope around his waist and were attracted from the other side. So.. That what happen...
-Thank goodness! I am very grateful that you two are good now,.. but I don't get it.
-Huh?  What is it?
-Where is the funny part? 
Nika started laughing more, Naru was confused.
-Naru.. Haha.. The funny part is the memory itself,.. I remember it and say to myself if I didn't have that idea in mind, none of that all happened, but at the same time I'm happy that it happened, I like it. ^^
Naru smiled and nodded. After a while Naru got bored, she turned to Nika, but she didn't seem like her, she was still enjoying the walk, Naru wanted to tease her, she asked: "Hey Nika, do you have a crush on my brother?"
Nika was Dumbfounded by this direct question, so she accidentally falls on the ground. Naru started laughing a lot her, Nika tried to get up but one of her knees was hurting her.

Nika's POV
What was that?!... Why did she ask something like that in that way?!... Doesn't she thinks it VERY direct!!... And why does it have to be Aiger!?.. Wait.. Does she Know... But I never told anyone about this,... How should I respond?...

Naru's POV
Wow.. I didn't expect this... But that means I was right tho... Pfft, she's blushing very hard,  I think it was way too direct... But I don't like turning around,*sigh* I guess I have to apologize..

-Oww my knee..., Nika said painfully.
-Sorry Nika, it's kinda my fault, apologized Naru.
-I-it's fine, but.. Naru..
-Yes?..
-WHAT KIND OF QUESTION WAS THAT ONE?!!
-Haha, I just asked, started Naru, and I don't know why are you reacting like that~

Nika covered her face with her hands, trying to Hide her blushing face.

-Ok, let's  have some rest here, said Naru and sit beside her, under a tree.
Nika took a deep breath and started: "I don't think so, but I had a crush on someone else once ///"
-Really?!  Who was it?, asked Naru, excited, and a bit confused that Nika said that she that she don't have a crush on Aiger,it was kinda obvious to her.
-It's Shu Kurenai..///.., I think he's cool very handsome, hot, kind... He's perfect in my opinion...
-Ooh~, I guess you're right, so he was your first crush, right?
-Yep! ^^
-But he isn't now, right?
-A-actually?.. No...
-Why tho? Did you find someone better than him? ~
-//// Y-yeah...
-And may I ask how is it?~
-I-i can't tell!!  Sorry...

Hello again👋
I hope you all will like it.
Have a nice day|night, see you all in the next chapter.