Chapter ~7~

Nika's POV
Well... I think this is his room...

Nika open the door, the bedroom was a littel messy, a red simple blanket in a bed, she also saw her brother's bag..

Yep!  That's Totally his room, ok now... Where should i put Achilles?... In his bed, it'll be good...

She walked toward Aiger's bed, and put the bey, and turned quickly to leave, she didn't want him to see her in his room, but a picture cought her attention...

-Oh... He has it too?

It was a picture of the beyclub, and the cap'n of the wildbeyclub, Ranjiro, fubuki and Aiger..

I remember that day!.. It was few days before the nationales.. He's keeping it, kinda cute tho.. Hehe..

Nika smiled, but remembered her situation, she turned and get out of Aiger's room. Once outa there, Nika went down to the kitchen to prepare the appelpie with Naru.

Some moments later•
Aiger got out of the bathroom, Toko entered the bathroom to get a quick shower too, Aiger went to his room with a Towel around his neck,he has alreadyput on new clothes in the bathroom,he sat in his bed to finishdrying his hair, he found Achilles in the middle of the bed... He felt like someone gave him a mental slape...I think it was Achilles in person who gave him the slape...
-ACHILLES!!!...Said Aiger  enthusiasm.
-Aiger how dare you left me behind?!!... Shouted Achilles in his mind.
-Wait what?... Said Aiger, confused.

Aiger's POV
what does that mean?.. I left him behind??...

-Hey Achilles, what are you talking about?..
-How do you think i got here?
-You mean my bed?
-Yes.
-Hum.. I brought you here, what do you mean?
-Really? You..

What the... What's that for?!?!

-YES ME! What do you mean Achilles??
-Aiger I think that you forgot that you put me in your kitchen's table, right?
-Yes, and?
-No,  you tell me how YOU put me there..
-Well, i just walked out the kitchen with you, and...

Wait a minute... I don't remember putting Achilles in my bed...*Processing *...I DIDN'T BROUGHT ACHILLES THERE!!!! I forgot it in the table of how much I was distracted by Nika... But how did?!

-From your face I can tell that you realized that you didn't put me ther/
-But who did?!Tell me Achilles!!
-It's your pink-haired friend, she brought there.

...
N-NIKA?! She did that...

-Aiger, there is something else I wanted to say.
-Yes go ahead Achilles. Said Aiger trying to calm down.
-The two of you are evolving so fast, your skills are getting more powerful when your battling against the blayder how has Trident, but I also recommend you to battle the other balyder.
-The other blayder??.. The is only Toko and me in my house who has beys.
-I feel another strong power in there, and it has a very strong bound with the blayder, look more Aiger.

Aiger came back to reality after this. He was still setting of his bed, Toko was there and when he saw Aiger looked so confusing, he asked: "Aiger, you ok dude?"
Aiger answered: "Yes, I'm fine" at that moment his he felt his stomach as it squats.Both of them laughed as Aiger continued: "But starving!", suddenly they heard a knock on the door:" Guys you're here? It's lunch time.. "it was Naru.
-Yes we're coming, answered Toko.
-Yep just in time!, said Aiger while opening the door.

•Downstair•
The girls was already in theire places, Naru was setting next to her mother, Taiga went to Raùl, he has some work to do with him, there were a sit next to Naru, she invited Toko to sit, so he did,Aiger set to his mother, Nika went to the kitchen to bring a a spoon, and when she came back she took the last seet next to Aiger, both of them blushed a little.

Naru's POV
The plan works perfectly, now let's see how she'll be.

Well Naru made a plan to make Nika show her feelings towards Aiger,  she actually had a little thought that Nika may feels something towards her brother, but she wanted a prove, that's why she asked Toko to sit next to her, and before that she left one spoon in the kitchen's compter, thinking that Nika will go to bring it, and that will give Aiger some time to sit next to their mother, and then Nika will have no choice but sit next to him, the only free place, and that what happened. Naru smiled a little seeing that her plan works perfectly, and continued looking at them.

During lunch •
Aiger started to feel more comfortable when he started eating, forgetting totally about Nika next to him, she was eating calmly, Toko too, Naru was making some descutions with them, and Kana was talking to them too. In a moment, Nika wanted to take a peace of bread , but her hand touched a hand,Aiger's hand. Both of then blushed 'cause of this touch. "I-I'm Sorry!... Go ahead, take one f-first.. " said Nika, looking in her plate, she TOTALLY didn't want to look at him, but with that she couldn't see that he was fighting his body to not blush more, "It's Nothing..Thanks" he replied back, but without shouting, and took his part first and gave Nika one, Nika's eyes flattered and thanked him with a smile, and he just continued his eating. Naru was looking at them, so did Kana who actually had a confused face, and Toko was remaining his battles with Aiger not paying any attention.
Naru whispered to her mother: "Hey mum, don't you think that Nika is acting a bit weird when Aiger is around?"
Kana noded: "Hum.. Yes."
- Is there something about her? Do you think that she's sick?, asked Naru, whispering.
-No i don't think soo.. She looks fine, but I'll ask her after meal, replied Kana, reassuring her daughter.

After a few minutes later, Kana stood up and went to the kitchen  to bring the apple pie.

Helloooo guys! 
I want to know, who do you think is the third blayder that Achilles talked about?
See you in next part
Have a nice day/night ^^