Hope is not the goal

pov Alexia: 

I'm currenty sitting next to Hope listening to Alaric as he's asking for volunteers to go to my old high school.

"Well, I guess that I can set aside by differences with Dana for one day, because that's what heroes do."  She really just sounds pathetic at this point "I volunteer as tribute."

"She battles one gargoyle, and suddenly she's mother teresa." Hope comments 

"More like Katniss Everdeen, besides everyone should know who the real hero here is, supergirl." I give her arm a nodge and smile at her.

"I'm in." me and Hope both look his way after Kaleb said that. "I'm in too." Mg said. 

I can see the look on Hopes face, it's that look people have before they do something stupid. And there we go she stands up. "I'd like to help." she looks at me and pulls me up from my seat. "Alexia likes to help too." I glare at her, no I don't. I couldn't care less about that bitch Dana.

at mystic falls high school

we just arrived and are getting off  the bus i'm right behind Hope. I can see all the faces of the students, they're just like I remember them. when I look to my right I see Landon bumb into Lizzie. 

"Sorry, sorry." he apologizes 

from afar I can see Connor laughing at him. how badly I wanna punch that guy right now.

"I was making an entrance, mophead." Lizzie says 

"Okay, here is the deal. Landon, you talk to any of the poeple you still know from when you went here. Hope you try not to deliberately alienate the entire student body while the rest of us save the word." Lizzie says 

"This isn't a contest, Lizzie."

"You're right. it's a mission, for a hero and her league of whatevers." can she not be a selfish bitch for one minute.

"Yeah screw that I work alone." Kaleb says

"Looks like you're on your own princess, good luck with that." I say taking Hopes hand and taking her inside with me, because there is absolutely no way i'm sticking with Lizzie today. 

For some reason I ended up being stuck with both Hope and Landon, as ussually he's telling his sad story about all his traumatising experiences. 

"I'm sorry. is the fact that we are not openly hostile to you make it seem like we're back to being friends?" I'm glad Hope said it because I was about to say something myself.

"Uh, sorry. Just, I was going for effortlessly natural. But this is all just making me really nervous." Landon says

"You're not forgiven, Landon. So get it together." I tell him cause with the way he's acting we are never leaving this place or finding Dana.

"Shouldn't you be talking to anyone you know?" Hope asks him 

"That's easier said than done."

"Yeah he doesn't have any friends, he's a loner around here." I say which I probably shouldn't have, it came out the wrong way sounding way to harsh.

"We'll talk to them, then." Hope says which I give her a look for why is everything a we I don't want this.

"Don't do it Lan, just save it." I tell him knowing he's gonna tell her it's worse for the new girl.

"I'm sorry. you look traumatized. Is this loser bothering you." This girl I remember asked Hope. The girl she's a cheerleader and also one of Dana's friends. I guess we found what we were looking for.