disgusting

Pov Alexia:

I woke up this morning to an empty room, I guess supergirl had an early morning. Yesterday was a horrible day but the best at the same time. She asked me to be her girlfriend, my first ever girlfriend. Of course there's been guys in my life but i've never been in a real relationship with a girl only ever dated guys. Hope asking me to be her girlfriend feels like one of the best things that has ever happened in my life and i'm the happiest to now be able to actually call her mine. After thinking about yesterday I drifted off to sleep again. 

I woke up once again this morning but this time my gorgeous girlfriend is fast asleep in her bed. I get up and get ready for the day before heading out to meet with Landon and Raffie. "Goodmorning my favorite brothers." I say kissing them both on their cheeks before sitting down next to landon. We talk for a while when Hope joins us sitting down next to me. "Morning gorgeous, handsomes." We all look at Hope in shock, she seems really happy today. "Someone's in a good mood." Raffie says what we're all thinking. "Hmm, just woke up on the right side of the bed, I guess."

"For the first time ever." I mumble and she giggles. "You're a funny girl, I love that about you." She leans in to kiss my cheek and both of the boys are watching us in absolute disbelief. I see the twins approach us and I jump up from the couch to pull Josie into a hug. "Sunshine, you're finally back." I let go of her but put my arm around her. "Welcome back, Landon." 

"Didn't you vote me out?" Landon asks her and I glare at him, I know they hurt him by voting him out but at the same time they only wanted to protect him and their own family. "That's all in the past. Now is everyone as exited as I am for tonight?" Miss princess asks us, I almost forgot she was also back. "What's happening tonight?" Landon asks her and I actually don't know either. Is there a party again? "The school's annual talent show.All factions compete. You know, the witch performance wouldn't be the same without you two." Hope says with the biggest smile on her face. "Thank you." What is going on with Hope today, why is she being so damn nice to the twins. 

"If I can have your attention. Last night we were able to capture a monster here on the grounds. We have everything under control, but given this potential danger, it is with a heavy heart that I must postpone the talent show. Hopefully we'll be able to reschedule this...unique event at a ater date.... a much, much later date." Dr.saltzman announces over the intercom. 

"Kind of overkill if you ask me. I told your dad that a unicorn barely counts as a monster." Hope tells us and whilst me and Landon look at eachother in excitement, Lizzie looks rather annoyed. "Can I see the unicorn?" I ask Hope to which Josie quickly answers. "No." I give her a dissapointed look. 

The twins left to go speak to their father about the cancelation of the talent show and not even ten minutes after there's another message over the intercom. "Good news friends, the talent show is going on as previously scheduled." Lizzie annouced and I guess that's a good thing, I don't really get the whole thing yet. Raffie and Landon are cheering besides me so they must also be curious about it. "So, Lizzie's acting weird." Landon says. 

"When isn't Lizzie Saltzman weird." I say putting my arm around Landon. "She's not the only one." And just as Raffie says this Hope turns around. "Babe, we should do a talent." Hope says looking at me. "What?" Landon questions looking at Raffie confused. They don't know yet, that me and Hope are together. "You and... me?" I ask her, I mean what does one even do in this talent show. "I never wanted to because I would have to do it alone, but now I have you. And we make up our own faction. The tribrid and you." She comes closer to me and puts her arms around my neck as she speaks. "Yay, team different." She chuckles before pulling me in for a kiss. I can hear a gasp from behind me and just know it's Landon, i'm gonna have to talk to the two of them about this. 

As I pull away from the kiss I look behind me, only to find them gone. "Uhm.... So talent show, what's our talent?" I ask her and she takes my hand dragging us to our class or better said her class and whilst we walk she rants on about all our options, there's a lot of them. I just kinda sit there and watch Hope do her thingy, she's making some sort of gel. "Once you have your gel mixed make a shallow cut on your volunteer." Wait what, my girlfriend asked me to be her volunteer whilst there's people who can heal themselves if things go wrong. "Do you trust me?" She asks me looking me in the eyes. "A little." I say unsure and she laughs. 

She slowly puts the blade on my cheek and makes a little cut, which does sting. "So this is what you do the first day you got a girlfriend, already cutting her." I say giggling as she gently applies the gel. "If i'd ask Landon he would freak out, thought I would choose the tougher sibling." Hope says and she's probably right, Landon would've possibly passed out. "Huh, well done, Hope." The teacher compliments her which means my cheek must have healed already. I touch it to feel  it indeed has fully healed. "See?" Hope says smiling at me. "Now we gotta figure out what we're good at together... besides making out." I look at her not expecting that to come from Hope as she puts her bag over her shoulder. "I say we get started right now." She says and i'm in for a long day. 

_

Me and Hope have been trying out to make a cake to see if it could be our talent. "Are you sure cake decorating counts as a talent?" I ask her as it's a bit of a strange things. "Well, um, you told me that you don't know karate, you straight up refused to dance." I can not believe she'd say that, why would anyone want to dance in front of people. "Sorry, I only dance behind closed doors. I don't need people to make fun of my two left feet." As I say this she starts laughing. "You know, it's not to late to pull out that sketchbook that you have and make some art."  

"I don't really show people my drawings, it's kinda private." I tell her looking down. I never have been very open about it, mostly because people would make fun of it. "Okay, well, cake decorating it is. And you know what? You're gonna like it." At the end of her sentence she throws a bit of flour at me, she's laughing and I can't help but smile at how happy she seems today. "I like what's gotten into you lately, you seem very happy." She comes closer to me putting her arms around my shoulder and leaning in, but right before I can connect our lips she pulls away slightly. "The only thing that would make this day better... is if we went and got rid of that urn."

"Babe, I think stealing isn't in the supergirl discripton. It sounds like a bad idea." I say and I can't believe from all people she would say this, after everything that happened last time with the kife. "It'll be fun. It'll be like a road trip. just grab the damn thing and take it wherever it leads us." I lean back a bit more finding it a bit weird. "From what we know , malivore is where it'll lead us. Are you feeling okay." I put my hand on her cheek now starting to feel more concerned about her. "We can talk about it on the road." I smell something really bad and that's when I remember why we were here in the first place. "The cake." I open the oven and immediately cough. "Hope can you turn on the vent?" I ask her still coughing from the smoke that's coming out of the oven. 

"Oh my god! Ale." Hope gasps out and I get up to see if she's okay. "What is that?" I grab a knife and stab whatever insect that is. "That is absolutely disgusting." I say looking at the thing. "Let's get to dr.saltzman." Hope leads the way and after looking everywhere it seems like he is not here. So we decided we'd go to Dorien instead, he's outside with the unicorn. I must say if not for the slug i'd be pretty excited about this, it's a fricking unicorn.

"Mr.williams, we need your help. Dr.Saltzman's been MIA and this creepy slug came out of my ear." Dorien slowly turn around and stares at us creepy. "Did it look like this?" He asks us holding up a jar with a dead slug in it. "Yep, that's about it, maybe even more disgusting. Was that really in your ear?" I can see Hope glare at me after my question and I hold my hands up. "This one tried to get into me, I was hoping it was the only one.I think our harmless friend the unicorn brought it on the school grounds to infect all of us." All of a sudden the horse falls down to the ground. "See, harmless."