Be my girlfriend?

Pov Alexia: 

I was walking with Landon and Raffie after the assembly and apparently there will be an evacuation. "Hope's mia." Landon says whilst I yawn and seconds after me Raffie does the same. "Yeah, she's probably suiting up in her battle armor. Girl's basically wonder woman." Raffie says laughing. "More like supergirl." I say gigling, thinking back to all the times I called her that. "Either that or she's realized she's made a mistake bringing me back here cause where I go , danger follows." Does he really believe that, Hope is not the type of person to run because of danger. In fact I think she'd be more attracted to it. "Come on, bro. This one's not on you." We all got back to our rooms after we talked. 

I feel a Hand gently rub up and down my arm whispering my name. I groan opening my eyes. "I fell asleep again, didn't I?" She chuckles. "You're very cute when you sleep." I looked her her now smiling at  me. "I should go back to studying, need to be ready for the exams." I tell her trying to change the topic. "Maybe you should take a break." She places her hand on the back of my neck pulling me into a kiss. Just as the kiss was getting deeper there was a voice behind us making me turn around. "Where is it?" My mother asked me. 

"Mum, Wha-what are you doing here? How did you even find me?" I ask her and she comes closer to me and when I look back to Hope she is no longer there. "Where is it?" She repeats herself and I'm getting a bit scared. "Where is what?" I ask her raising my voice a bit. "You know what I want!" she says throwing something my way just missing my head. "I don't know what you want you crazy bitch!" I yell at her crying, i'm terrified of this woman right now. "You know what I want." A woman in a black veil said and before I could even take in the words my mother throws a book right at me hitting me in the face.

I wake up panting, my body covered in sweat. I look around me realizing it was just a dream, that was until I felt that sharp pain in my cheek. I carefully touch my left cheek and as I look at my fingers I see i'm bleeding. It wasn't just a dream, dreams can't hurt you. I decide it's best if I go to dr.saltzmans office to get this sorted. As I knock on the door I hear him say come in, so I do. When I open the door I see Raffie sitting there and Hope is treating his arm. They all look my way as soon as I entered the room, their facial expression seemed to have changed as they saw my face. "Alexia, what happened to you?" Hope asked me worried. "Seems to be i'm not the only person who had a bad dream." I point to Raffie's arm. "You had a nightmare too." 

"Ale sit down so I can check that out." Hope tells me and I do what she tells me. "So we've heard Raffie's story, now what happened to you."Dr.saltzman asked me and honesty at this point fuck it. "Well, I was studying when I fell asleep and when I woke up my crazy fuck of a mother started throwing shit at my head. She kept on asking me this one question, Where is it?" I tell them. "Ouch." I let out as Hope touches my cheek. "Just sit still, Ale." Whilst Hope is treating the cut on my cheek I listen to them. "The urn, our next monster is here." Hope says and I sigh knowing what that meant. Dr.saltzman grabs a book looking through the pages. "So, does that mean that she can, like, control what we see in our dreams?" Raffie asks him. "That she can put stuff in our, in our heads, right?" Okay that's weird, what the hell did he see in his dream or nightmare. "It's possible." Dr.saltzman tells him.

"Does that look familiar?" Dr.saltzman asked us turning around the book and it's a picture of the woman I saw it my dream. "Yup, that's her." I say as Raffie nods. 

-

"Our latest monster is a night hag, a malevolent spirit trapped on the astral plane that can only interact with us through dreams. In this case, nightmares." Dr.saltzman tells us in yet another assembly. "So, like Freddy Krueger?" Mg comments. "Good news is we're safe, as long as we stay awake." He tells us and i'm so tired right now so he better not tell me i'm not alowed to go sleep. "I've lined up more evacuation shuttles. They should be running all afternoon, so please. those of you who don't want to stay and fight, take adventage of them. All right that's all." As everyone leaves to go do their own thing I catch up to Landon and Hope. "What about you, had any bad dreams last night?" I hear Landon ask Hope. "No, I-I barely slept. Just a lot on my mind." Hope tells him as we make our way  into the hallways. "Yea she even kept me up with her constant moving." I tell and she gives me an apologetic look. "So, has anything, um, come back to you yet about our little amnesia trip? I mean it can't be coincidence, right?" 

"Uh, you know, let's focus on one problem at a time, okay?" Hope answers his question but the thing is she said it in a high voice, the one she uses when she lies. "Okay, but I mean." Landon starts but I cut him off. "I need Hope for a second, roommate meeting." I say grabbing Hopes hand but before I can even move he starts again. "Wait but how can I help you solve this problem?" He asks Hope who sighs. "The best way you can help is by evacuating." 

"Thanks but I should get to class." He tells us going past us to go to class I guess. "Stubborn ass." I mutter watching as he happily skips away trough the hallway. "So, roommate meeting?" She looks at me raising her eyebrows. "So why are you lying, Hope? I know when you lie and you just avoided his question." Her eyes widen as soon as I say it. "I'm, i'm not hiding anything. I just don't know what happened myself, so i'm just as lost as you guys." She tells me and I just nod as she does sound pretty convincing. "Just know you can always talk to me, about anything okay." I need her to know that she can trust me, the exact same way that I trust her. "I know, now you also have to get back to class." 

I spend the rest of my day either in class or i'm drawing, now I must say staying awake is a hard thing to do. They gave us some tea that should help us stay awake cause it has some urbs in it, but I still have to keep myself awake and I hate it cause I love to sleep. The door of the room opened revealing both Landon and Hope and I greet them but am Rudely interupted by my own brother. "We got a plan." He told me dragging me out of the chair I was sitting in. "Okay i'm in." I tell them and I can see Hope glare at Landon and I know exactly what's going on. "Don't even try, Hope. I'm helping you guys and Lan did the right thing here." I tell her grabbing her hand to lead the way not even knowing where we actually needed to go. 

apparently I get to sleep after all, even if it's just Hopes plan and all and it will be a nightmare. I'd do anything for this girl even if she doesn't know it yet. "I don't think you should do this." Hope tells me getting closer to me so the others wouldn't hear us. "No, no you don't get to make this decision for me." I tell her turning to look at Landon who's talking with Raf. "You're gonna be in a nightmare, this monster can get inside of your head, use your worst fear against you." She tries to get me out of this but it's no use, i've made up my mind already. "Bring it on, Hope. I'm ready to face whatever for you guys." Something in her eyes changed and the worried look in her eyes seemed to have faded. "Be careful." She tells me before she kisses my cheek. We all layed down and soon after I finally got my sleep or actually my nightmare. 

Pov Hope: 

We just got back to our room after fighting the night hag and I can tell something is bothering Ale. I know she's tired and don't want to push her to much but I feel like I need to know what's going on. I hold her hand as I pull her to my bed sitting her down on it. "I'm worried about you, Ale. What did you dream about?" I ask her guessing it's the dream that has brought her in this mood. "Same thing as last time, my mum." She says and she is looking down at her hand playing with her ring which tells me she's lying. "What's wrong?" 

"Stop worrying about me, i'm just confused....about myself." She tells me looking me in the eyes this time. "I'm confused about.... us." She tells me taking my hands in hers. "I like you and I want to be with you but it feels wrong to have these feelings. My brother likes you and he's the one who liked you first, the one you're supposed to be with not me." That's where I cut her off. "You don't get to decide who I like, I chose you, Ale. And I want to be with you. I talked to Landon and we're friends." I bring her hands up and kiss them both. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I ask her hoping she'll say yes. The silence is making me nervous and it seems like I shouldn't have asked her so soon. Just as I was about to let go of her hands she held on tighter. "Well i'd rather be your wife, but I guess girlfriend comes first." We both laugh at her joke before she pulls me in for a kiss. "Of course I do." I smile hearing those words leave her mouth. 

I might not have known it right away but i'm in love with this girl. I once made a mistake by kissing Landon, thinking I liked him not realising I see him as just a good friend. I now know I'm gonna do anything to try and make her happy. She's mine and I couldn't be happier at this very moment.