Chapter 14

POV: Yujin

Everyone stands up, and looks at him, scared. "Let's go, now." He insists firmly.
"Where are we going?" I ask, confused. Is he our security? Or was he just nearby?
"Somewhere safe. And that's not here. Now move!" The last part, he shouts, and everyone starts moving towards him. "Alright, Yujin, then Rei, then Liz, then Leeseo, then Wonyoung, then Gaeul. Line up and stay behind me." I can tell he seems serious. I can almost hear stress in his voice, but he seems totally calm on the outside.
"Do what he says, let's go." I urge my members, and everyone follows his directions. The lights are even dimmer now, and it's hard to see who's who except by their height and hair. People are moving around, faster now. They cast glances at Fixer but no one is brave enough to ask him questions. I can see him cock his rifle, and he brings it up, holding in front of him. He looks like a soldier now, it's impressive. He moves forwards, walking quickly down the hallway. I follow him, occasionally looking back to make sure everyone is there. People keep avoiding him, his rifle makes everyone move out of his way. I could see Hyunseo getting tired, so I turn back to Fixer but realize I probably shouldn't shout, and I don't see anywhere I can tap him that isn't armored. After a second, I gently grab one of the guns strapped to his back and pull on it, and he turns to face me, lowering the gun.
"Yes?" His eyes look intense right now.
"Leeseo needs a break." He nods, and starts looking around while standing still. The hallways all look fairly similar to me, but these ones are a little taller than the ones we were in earlier. A few people run past, mostly going the same way as us.
"Alright, we're not far now. Once you've caught your breath let's keep going."
I took a second to sit down, and now I have to admit he looks good. His armor is tied to a fairly tight shirt, and it has gaps in all the right places. God, why is this what I'm thinking about now. But still, I haven't seen him in anything well-fitting before and even with armor on I can tell he's well built. Hyunseo stands up, and nods her head.
"Let's keep going." She says, and we all stand up and get in a line.

Fixer starts walking again, this time it seems like he's almost prowling. His eye is constantly looking down the gun, aiming everywhere he looks. He seems really focused. Just then, a security guard walks around the corner. Seeing Fixer, he walks over and stands in front of him.
"Sir, firstly, put down the gun. Where are you taking these girls?" Fixer glares and lowers his gun slightly, then responds
"I'm taking them to safety. You obviously know what's going on. Now get out of my way." I can see his shoulders looking tense, and he's griping his gun tightly.
"Sir, they're apart of today's show. They aren't supposed to leave the premises until the show is over. The threat isn't credible, obviously. Please, go back to your dressing room." He tries to walk past Fixer towards us, but Fixer moves in front of him.
"Lights are cutting out, and multiple of the other ones across the City have been confirmed. This threat is very, very credible."
"My directions are to keep the show stable. Our director of security has advised us to continue as normal. Please, stand aside." He tries to walk towards us again, and this time Fixer grabs him by the collar and pushes him back.
"I don't care what your orders are. They're with me, and I'm leaving. Now stand aside, or I'll put you aside." Fixer shoulders his gun, and I can see it slide into line with the others on his backpack. I can't see how they do that.
"Sir, I have to remind you again. We are the security here. My organization is I charge of ensuring the safety of all the people here. Now you may escort the Idols back to their room, or leave alone." I'm not sure why this security man is so confident, but I wish he would just move. Fixer apparently agrees with me, because he turns and faces us.
"Alright, here's what I'll do. As soon as I move this unconscious body, we'll go." As soon as he's done speaking, he spins on his heel and puts his full force into a punch, straight to the side of the guard's head. The guard slams against the wall, then slides to the ground. "Should have just stepped aside." He says, and rolls his shoulders. "Let's keep moving."

After another minute, he walks up to a door, and stops. "Get against the wall." He says, gesturing for us to press ourselves flat against it. Once we do, he kicks the door open and moves through, swinging his gun side to side. I hear a car screech, then he walks back into the door. "Everybody out. Get in the truck." He says, and ushers us through the door. Walking through, I see a huge SUV, painted a dark grey and with big armor panels and thick glass. It looks more like a military truck than anything. I open the front door, while Rei pulls the back door. The inside is not what I expected- it has leather seats, with silver walls. There are screens across the dash, and where there would normally be a glove box, there's a rack of weapons. It's surprisingly luxurious I jump into the passenger seat and sit, then pull the very heavy door shut behind me. Fixer runs around the front, then opens the driver door and leans in. "Alright, listen up. I'm going to go take care of something. You all stay here." He taps a small screen on his wrist, and a large red button appears on the screen on the car. "Yujin, if anything bad happens, if people start getting too close or paying attention, or if there's an explosion or a gunfight, then press this button. Understand?" That seems easy enough. While nodding, I say
"I understand. Where are you going?"
"I have to go handle a bomb."

Before I can say anything back, he shuts the door and runs off. I see him run around the front of the car, his hair bouncing.
"Did he say a bomb?" Asks Rei, and I turn to face the others in the back.
"Are you alright?" They seem shaken, but ok. Wonyoung is holding Hyunseo, who seems unnerved. I am too, but I'm fighting to hide it. We sit in silence, still trying to process what had happened.
"He did say a bomb, right?" Asks Rei, again. She's set on that. "Is that why he made us leave?" That would make sense.
"Let's not talk about it right now." Says Gaeul, noticing that Hyunseo is shaking. I turn around again, and look out the windows. We're parked in a back alley, somewhere behind the Music Bank building. It's fairly dark, and I can't see any people. There's a fence at the end of the alley, and past that is a road. Both sides of us have buildings, which don't have windows. I can't tell anything else interesting, so I look around the car instead. It's fairly comfortable, most of the displays are off. There's a bunch of guns and a few swords in front of my knees. It feels fairly fancy inside, I wonder if it used to be a Mercedes or something like that. I lean back, and close my eyes, trying to rest. Nobody is talking, and I can understand why. Suddenly, I can hear sirens go by, and I see the flashes rushing past on the road. They pass quickly, and I lean my head back again. I wonder where Fixer is now. I wonder what he's doing. I wonder if he really is that muscular under his armor- Yujin! Stop it. Keep yourself under control. And as if by magic, Fixer runs out the door again. Coming around, he opens the driver door and climbs in.
"Ok, we're all good. We're safe." He take a few buttons, and drives forward. He rolls down the alley, and goes straight through the chain link fence at the end. Then he turns onto the road and drives off, taking us towards our dorm.

A/N- how's that for a tense sequence?