Chapter 34

POV: Liz
I finish packing my bag, and the other members are waiting outside.
"You'll be back when?" Asks Rei.
"Day after tomorrow."
"Be safe, don't get into trouble. Be covered up whenever you go out in public, and make sure to eat healthy!" Yujin says, fussing over me.
"I will, don't worry. I'll be fine, it's just a weekend trip. I'll be back before you know it." Everyone nods, then I'm pulled into a massive hug. They seem clingy today, but it's a nice hug. Yujin and Hyunseo are closest to me, pressing against me with Yujin's chin against my face. Gaeul and Rei have their hands on my shoulders, and Wonyoung is in the back looking over everyone at me. After a few seconds, Yujin coughs slightly and everyone backs off, and moves out of my way to the door. I walk to it and open the door, and turn back towards the others.
"I'll see you soon!" I waive, then walk out the door, shutting it behind me. It's quiet, and a little odd. I haven't spent much time being myself in a while, honestly. Being Liz for so long, it'll feel different to spend time being myself. Liz has always been a stage name, and it grew to be a persona I put on. It's not very different from me, but Liz tends to be more delicate and less outgoing. Now I can relax, rest my shoulders, and become more me. Heading outside, I'm planning to take the bus over to the train station, and take the train south to the ferry, and take it to Jeju where my parents will pick me up. But before I can, I head out the front door and see a large SUV, all white and silver, parked in front of the door. The door opens, and I see Y/N sitting inside.
"Hey. You ready to go?" He says from the driver's seat.

He hops out of the car, and walks around. "You asked me to take you. I didn't forget. Here." He holds out his hand, and I look at it, not sure what he wants. "Bag." Oh, right. I hand him my suitcase, and he Carrie's it to the trunk and places it in. "You want to put your backpack back here as well?"
I shake my head. "No, I'll keep it with me."
"Got it." He walks back to the front and gets back in, as do I. Getting inside, the interior is all tan and black, and there's leather and wood everywhere. It's impressively comfortable as well, the seats are soft and supportive.
"What kind of car is this?" I ask, admittedly, a little impressed.
"Rolls-Royce. Very fancy. I use it a lot for long drives." I run my hand along the armrest, admiring the lavish interior. I always forget that he's somehow impressively rich. By now, he's pulled out of the apartment complex and has started driving, heading south.
"Where am I going?"
"My parents home, in Jeju." He suddenly blinks, and looks at me.
"Jeju. The island?" I nod sheepishly.
"Yeah." He nods.
"Right. Change of plans." He suddenly pulls to the side and hangs a sharp turn, heading East. "I thought you were from Daegu?"
"No, I was born in Daegu. My parents are from Jeju, I grew up there." He laughs.
"An island girl. That means something very different in places." Good for them, I guess. Odd thing to say.
"Where are we going? Isn't this the wrong way to the highway?" He chuckles again.
"Jeju is an island. You can't drive there." Does he not know how to get there? Obviously you take the ferry.
"Yeah, but we still need to go south." He shakes his head.
"I have a faster way to get there. Computer, is the G800 still at Seongnam?" There's a strange blinging noise, then an automated voice says,
"Affirmative."
"Perfect! Set destination." The computer dings, and a line in the windshield shows a guide towards where we're going. Which is...
"Where are we going?" I ask, confused where he's taking me.
"Seongnam airbase."
"Why?"
"Well, we need to go to an island. And I know there's an airstrip there. So we're flying. It's a lot easier than driving and then taking a ferry."
"Wouldn't we need to go to an airport and take a flight?" Tell me he doesn't have a private jet.
"No, we'll take my plane." Of course.

We arrive down south after around half an hour, and he drives directly onto the airfield. He goes straight onto the area where the airplanes are parked, and comes to a halt behind a private plane, and not a particularly small one. Looking around, there's a number of different other planes around, some with military paint jobs.
"Is this a military base?" He shakes his head.
"Part of it is, but it's a shared airstrip. Totally legal." As he drives up, the back of the airplane opens, and he parks behind the ramp it lowers. "Hop out." Climbing out, the breeze almost knocks me over, but I get my feet after a second. He walks behind the car, and opens the trunk before pulling out a large duffel bag. He slings it over his shoulder, then pulls out my suitcase and starts carrying it towards the plane. I come up next to him and hold out my hand, for him to give me the suitcase.
"I got it." He says, and keeps carrying it for me. It's nice of him, I admit.