Preview

Since today was a rest day, I decided to go to JYP and see Minho and the rest of Stray Kids

Since today was a rest day, I decided to go to JYP and see Minho and the rest of Stray Kids. Once I get to the building, I wave at the security guards and walk in.

Since I used to train here, they knew who I was even with a mask on. I wave to the receptionist and walked to the elevator. I didn't have to wait long before the doors opened. I clicked on floor 2 and listened to the boring elevator music.

Once I was on my designated floor, I quietly walked to practice room 2. Chan texted me a few minutes before I made it to the building telling me which room they were in. Minho and I haven't had time to spend time together since we're both working on comebacks, so I set up a surprise with the rest of the band.

I quietly opened the door and saw Minho instructing the rest of the members before letting them go through the choreography. I made sure to stay out of sight of the mirror and watched them practice. Once they were done I started clapping.

They all jump and looked my way. I take off my mask and Lee Know came running at me. I opened my arms and he picked me up in his. He nuzzled his face in my neck and my arms were wrapped tightly around his.

"What are you doing here?" His muffled voice asked.

"It was a rest day, so I teamed up with your members to surprise you," I said, kissing his forehead.

I felt him smile against my neck and we let go. I gave each of the members a hug and we sat down on the floor.

"So Soo-Jin, how's the comeback coming along?" Seungmin asked.

"It's coming along great, we just have longer practice times now and most of ATEEZ is on a diet," I said.

"Everything okay?" Chan asked, concerned.

"Yeah, everything's fine, it's just this comeback is going to be a lot different than our last and it's kinda a new concept so I'm just adjusting to it,"

"Are you sure everything's okay?" Lee Know asked, looking down at me.

"I'm fine Min, just a little exhausted that's all," I said, smiling a little at his concern.

We talked for a few more minutes before they had to get back to practice. Lee Know helped me up and sat me down on the couch.

"Nap, it will be a while before we're done and once we are I'm all yours," He said kissing my head.

I give him a tired smile and lay down on the couch. drifting off to sleep once I hear the melody of their song.

 drifting off to sleep once I hear the melody of their song