Date with Lee Know

As Soojin was getting ready, Lee Know showed up

As Soojin was getting ready, Lee Know showed up. Knocking on the door, he was welcomed in by Seonghwa. They share a small hug as he lets him in. Wooyoung comes out of nowhere with a determined look on his face.

"Now, you take good care of her. I know you guys were already dating before we met you, but she is vital to us. Don't hurt her and bring her back at a reasonable time," He said sternly.

Lee Know was holding back a laugh at the guy. Even though they're close in age, he still finds him adorable."I'll take good care of her I promise. Also, she's staying with me tonight. I already cleared it with your manager and Hongjoong,"

Wooyoung nods his head and walks off.

"Sorry about him out of all of us, they're closer. He and San have been there for her when you're stuck at the studio," Seonghwa told him.

"I will always be grateful for them. I hate leaving her alone, but I know that she's in good hands with you guys," Lee Know mentioned.

Seonghwa gave Lee Know an appreciative smile. Soon Soojin bounds down the stairs with an overnight bag over her shoulder.  Seonghwa gave her a fatherly kiss on her crown and walked out of the room.

"Ready to go?" She asked.

Lee Know nods his head and grabs her bag. They walk out of the dorms and head to the car.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going?" Soo-Jin mused.

"Nope, it's a surprise," Lee Know giggled.

Soo-Jin let out a groan and leaned her head against the window. She placed her hand on top and Lee Know's that was on her thigh and rubbed circles all over the back of it.

"How have you been?" Lee Know asked in wonder.

"I've definitely been better. You've been so crammed with the new comeback that I haven't gotten much sleep. I know Hongjoong isn't happy that I'm staying later so I can practice, but I want this to be perfect," She sighed.

"Have you been eating?"

"Kinda," Soo-Jin mumbled.

"I'm sorry what did you say? I didn't quite hear you," Lee Know teased.

"Kinda. Okay, I haven't really been eating. That's why I was so happy to have a break and spend time with you. So I can finally heal and eat and sleep," Soo-Jin admitted.

"Baby, do I need to start coming to your company again? Do you remember what happened last time you did this?"

"I'm sorry,"

"It's okay, I just need to know if I need to be there to stop you from overworking yourself,"

"I think I'll be fine. It's not as intense as it was last time,"

"Okay,"

That was all that was said. The rest of the car ride was ridden in a comfortable silence. Soo-Jin was admiring the scenery and Lee Know was focusing on the road ahead of him. Then he pulled into a park. It was the park where you had your first date.

Soo-Jin smiles at the memory before getting out of the car. Lee Know grabbed a basket from the trunk and grabbed your hand.  He pulled her along to a spot by the lake and placed down a blanket.

"Are we recreating our first date?" Soo-Jin teased.

"Maybe," Lee Know smiled.

The both of you spent the next few hours laughing, crying, and reminiscing on the good old days before getting up and leaving. Lee Know places the basket back in the trunk before you both get in.

"Today's been fun," Soo-Jin admitted.

"Thank you for accompanying me," Lee Know said.

"I will always accompany you," 

"Take a nap, we have a long ride back to my dorms," He said after catching you trying not to yawn.

Soo-Jin nods her head before falling asleep on the window.

"Cute," Lee Know mumbles with a smile.