Female Group

Soo-Jin walked into PD's office, confused as today was supposed to be her day off

"You wanted to see me, sir?" She asked as she walked in.

"Yes, I have a proposition for you. It's nothing bad, but I wondered if you wanted to join a girl group and continue with Ateez?" He asked.

She pondered for a while before sitting down in a chair. A shocked expression filled her face.

"Me? In a girl group?" She questioned.

"I know we said in the past that you weren't girl group material but that was when all groups were doing girl crush concepts. We have the perfect group for you to join. Le Sserafim is a group that is mostly under HYBE/Source. They need one more girl to join them and they reached out to me and asked. They asked JYP first for Sam-Hae, but she turned it down. Will you be joining?"

She contemplated the idea. She was doing something new, having another comeback, having to deal with going back and forth between groups.

"How will this work?"

"We won't have the schedules overlap. Whenever you're doing something for Ateez the other girls are working on solo stuff. When you're on tour or whatever with whichever group, the other one will get time off to do what they please. We don't want to overwork you too much. It will be an adjustment, but will make it work I promise," He seemed sincere.

Soo-Jin then nodded her head, agreeing to the terms."I'll do it."

"Great! We'll have you guys start working on your debut song once you're done with this comeback. I don't need you stressing."

"I have a song I think could work. I wrote it a while back and I just knew something was missing. It's called FEARLESS, at first, I was just going to give it away for another group to use, but I think it could fit this one." She gave him her notebook to show PD-Nim the song.

He read through the song, nodding his head as he read over the lyrics. He closed the book and handed it back to her with a proud expression on his face.

"I'll need you to make a copy of this and send it to HYBE for the other girls, but that is an amazing song." He smiled at her.

"Thank you, sir," She bowed her head.

"You may go now, thank you for your cooperation Miss Hwang,"

She nodded and got up, collecting her things and walking out of his office. She decided to get a live in while she was here and walked to the dance practice room. Staff gave her a phone once she asked and set up for live, logging into the Ateez YouTube channel.

She set her stuff down, put the phone on a tripod, and started the live. Soo-Jin sat down on the floor in front of the camera and waited for everyone to start trickling in.

"Hi, Atiny," Soo-Jin waved with a smile."It's going to be a short live, but since I was at the company I thought I'd do one."

Soo-Jin took off her shoes and walked over to the computer, she turned it on and scrolled through music before finding the right song to dance to. The comments started to trickle in once they saw her dancing to My Pace.

The live went on for about an hour before she shut it off and went back to the dorm. She placed her shoes by the door and walked into her room. Collapsing on her bed and curling into a ball before falling asleep.

 Collapsing on her bed and curling into a ball before falling asleep