Helping Hyunjin

I was in a JYP practice room waiting for Hyunjin to show up

I was in a JYP practice room waiting for Hyunjin to show up. I was helping one of his choreographers with his artist of the month dance. I was going to be a backup dancer for it, but I decided to help instead because I'm still recovering from an injury that I got at Kingdom. I can't do much dancing right now so I don't strain my ankle any more than I have.

I was sitting on my phone not really paying attention to my surroundings when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped and let out a tiny squeal. I looked over and saw Hyunjin on the ground laughing.

"You're a jerk," I laughed.

"So I've heard," He let out a few more giggles.

"Who are we waiting on?" He asked.

"Your main choreographer. I can't do much since what happened at Kingdom," I answered.

"Yeah, I saw that. How are you?" He said.

"I've been better. Haven't been able to dance, but I've been able to write some songs so I'll probably hand some of them to Hongjoong," I said.

"Is your ankle doing any better?"

"Yeah, I'm able to walk on it without crutches. Lee Know has been checking up every few hours to make sure I'm taking my pain meds when I need to. Seonghwa's been taking care of me as well as everyone else. Their glad I'm finally back on my feet,"

"We're all glad as well. Lee Know-Hyung has been on edge since it happened,"

"I bet," I whispered.

Soon his main choreographer comes in and we start getting to work. I'm mostly observing and giving pointers where it's needed. 

"You need to loosen up a little bit more. I know you're nervous, but don't think of this as something important. Think of it as you're just alone in the practice room doing who knows what," I said.

Hyunjin looks at me through the mirror and nods. He gives me an appreciative smile and took a deep breath. He starts going through the moves again, but not as rigid. I smile and do some of the moves with him slowly.

Once he was finished, we all cheered and I gave him a high-five.

"Thank you for helping me today," He said.

"I'll always help you. You're my brother," We laughed.

"And you're my sister," 

We shared a hug and I gathered my stuff. 

I heard the door open as I was putting my water in my bag. I look up to see Lee Know leaning against the cabinet.

"Just passed Hyunjin and he said you were still here," He said.

"I'm getting ready to leave. Want to walk me to my dorm?" I asked.

"I'd be happy to," He grabbed my hand.

We walked out of the JYP building and started walking. I was swinging our hands and walking close to him for warmth.

"What have you been up to?" Lee Know asked.

"Since I'm getting back on my feet, I've been learning the dance moves from some of our songs and also relaxing so I can finish healing," I smiled.

"Well, that sounds fun," He said.

"Thank you," I kissed his cheek.

Lee Know gave me one of his iconic smiles and looked away. We continued our walk in silence and just enjoyed the Korean scenery. I smile down at our intertwined hands and gave his hand a squeeze.

He smiles at me once again and I lean into him more. Once we made it to KQ, I gave Lee Know and tight hug and a peck on the lips.

"Thank you for walking me," I said, sincerely.

"I don't want anything to happen to you and I don't think Wooyoung and Hyunjin would like it if you walked alone," He laughed.

"Even though I'm older than both of them, they really are protective," I said.

"And your really protective of them and our maknae's,"

"Jeongin and Jongho are my babies," I pouted.

"Doesn't that make them my babies as well," He teased.

"Jeongin has always been your baby, but you can add Jongho if you want," I smiled.

"Fine," He let out a laugh.

"Hey, lovebirds! It's passed her curfew," Wooyoung yelled.

We both let out a string of giggles and Lee Know pressed one more kiss to my forehead.

"Go before he actually comes down here and not yell through your living room window,"

"Love you," I said.

"I love you too,"

I walked into the ATEEZ dorm to see Seonghwa trying not to laugh at Wooyoung's fake fatherly stare.

"Why are you back so late?" He questioned.

I tried to keep a straight face."Because I was helping Hyunjin and Lee Know and I wanted to take a long way,"

"You had a set time to be back," He tried saying with a straight face.

"No, I didn't," I giggled.

We all shared a laugh and I pulled Wooyoung into a hug."Thank you for being worried about me, but I'm fine,"

I then hug Seonghwa and then went to my room. I changed into a pair of spandex and one of Lee Know's shirts and fell asleep quickly.

 I changed into a pair of spandex and one of Lee Know's shirts and fell asleep quickly