Meeting Lee Know

I was wandering around JYP looking for Chan as he was supposed to help me move everything out of my studio so I can move to KQ. It's going to be hard moving from this company, but I'm not going anywhere here so JYP thought it was a good idea to move companies. I was scouted by KQ before I chose JYP.

As I was coming up to Chan's studio, I bumped into Lee Minho. He's one of the new trainees coming for HYBE. He was a backup dancer for BTS and I've always loved watching him dance on stage. He moves so effortlessly

I bowed and apologized profusely. He let out a laugh and stopped me from bowing.

"It's fine," He gives me a smile.

"I wasn't looking where I was going," I admitted.

"We've all bumped into someone at some point," He said.

I gave him a smile and stuck out my hand." My name is Soo-Jin, but I go by Evie,"

He shook my hand and gave me another charming smile." Lee Minho, but I go by Lee Know,"

"What are you doing wandering around at this hour?" He questioned.

"I'm looking for one of my friends. They're supposed to help me move. I'm switching companies," I answered.

"May I ask why?"

"I'm not getting anywhere here so PD-nim suggested I move to a different company,"

"I understand. I didn't want to be a backup dancer anymore, so I decided to audition for JYP and I got in. I've been here for a few days,"

"Well I hope we can still be friends even though I won't be training here anymore," I said.

"I'd be happy to be friends," He said.

We exchanged phone numbers and I quickly said goodbye and I enter Chan's studio. Chan turned around in his chair and gave me a small smile.

"Why are you so happy?" He questioned.

"I met Lee Know," I smiled.

"The new trainee?"

"Yes,"

"Ahh, ok,"

"Are you going to help me move?"

"Yes, I was waiting for you to show up,"

"Well, come on," I laughed.

Chan chuckled and we left the room. As we walked to my dorm room, we talked about what I was going to do when I got to KQ and how my interaction with Lee Know was. Once we got to my dorm, we grabbed the rest of my boxes that I didn't already put in the car with the help of security and we said our goodbyes.

We hugged and I was trying to hold back tears. Chan always gave the best hugs and you'll go to him when you feel down because his hugs always cheer you up.

"I can't wait to see you debut and we could do performances together and just hang out. You will be amazing," He smiles.

I poke his dimple on impulse."I'll be looking forward to that,"

I gave him one last hug and saw Lee Know waiting over Chan's shoulder. I let go of Chan and he got the memo. I walked over to Lee Know and waited to hear what he has to say.

"So, after you get settled into your new dorm room maybe we can go to the cafe down the road and get to know each other?" He asked.

"I'd like that," I smiled.

He wrapped his arms around me in a warm embrace and I unknowingly snuggled into his warmth. He put his head in the crook of my neck and we stayed like this for a few more minutes.

"Ms. Hwang, we need to get going," My driver said.

I nod and let go of Lee Know."Until next time,"

"Until next time," He repeated.

I waved and go into the car. I saw him wave back with Chan right next to him before they were both out of sight.

 I saw him wave back with Chan right next to him before they were both out of sight