V-Live

I looked into the camera that was in front of me, talking to Atiny

I looked into the camera that was in front of me, talking to Atiny. I gave them a wave and a small smile before I looked down at my phone to see the comments.

'Where's Lee Know?'

"Lee Know is with his members right now. I miss him," I answered.

"So Atiny, how are you doing?" I asked.

Multiple comments said good, and some were asking how I was doing. I look back at the camera, giving the fans a thumbs up. While the rest of the members are doing their own thing I decided to do a solo live. I don't do much of them because the others usually want me in their lives or I just show up when they're live and join them.

Soon my phone rang. I look down and saw Lee Know calling. I smiled down at my phone and answered it. I put him on speaker so Atiny can hear him.

"Lee Know-ah, we were just talking about you," I giggled.

He laughs."Are you live?"

"Yeah, Atiny was asking where you were,"

"Ahh, well I'm heading to your dorm. We finished early and Chan is letting me see you,"

I smiled at the camera again."Well, we'll be waiting,"

"Don't hang up, I want to talk to you still," He whined.

I giggled at his whine."Fine,"

"What have you been doing all day?" He asked.

"I've spent most of the day, writing with Hongjoong, then I helped Seonghwa clean the dorm, then I did my rapping lessons with Mingi, and now I'm live," I said.

"So, you've had a very busy day," He giggled.

"I was productive," I pouted.

"Yes, you were," He teased."Hey, I'm pulling in now so I'll see you in a few minutes,"

"Okay, see you soon," I smile.

"Love you,"

"Love you too," I hung up.

I look back to see many comments saying how cute we are and how they wished to have a relationship like ours.

"You guys will find that special someone. Mine was found by bumping into him while finding Chan, so he can help me move. That someone is out there for you," I advised.

There was a knock at the door before it opened, revealing Lee Know in a pair of black sweatpants and a hoodie. I gave him a smile before I looked back at the camera.

'Lee Know!!!'

'YAY!'

'Another Soono V-Live'

'I know, you know, Lee Know!'

I laughed at the comments as he sat down beside me. He kisses my head and looks at the camera and waves.

"Atiny was wondering where you were," I told him.

"They always like our lives," He said.

"Because we can be very entertaining," I gave him a cheeky smile.

"Well I'm kinda tired so I just want to talk to the fans then I want to cuddle my girlfriend,"

"Sounds like a plan,"

'What are you're members doing?'

"My members are relaxing in their rooms and I think Stray Kids is taking a break from their comeback," I answered.

'I'm so excited for Oddinary!!'

"So am I. Did you see that purple-haired guy? He's so hot I wonder if he's single," I giggled.

Lee Know teasingly pushed me with a smile on his face. He lets out a string of giggles as well. Every comeback they have, I always point him out acting like I didn't know him. I got #Is LeeKnowsingle trending on Twitter because of my joke.

His members teased him about it for weeks.

'Why does Lee Know have so many hoodies missing?'

"Because I keep stealing all of them. They're comfy and smell like him and they're nice to have whenever we're both on tour and away from each other. I have separation anxiety because my parents weren't around at all in my life, so I was raised by my grandparents, even though they weren't around a lot. So when I met Chan when I was at JYP he made me feel special, like I finally found some sort of family. Then I met Lee Know and everything fell into place like a puzzle piece,"

I give Lee Know a toothy smile and give him a small peck on the lips. We continue to talk to Staytiny for a few more minutes before I decided to call it a night. I have to get up early for practice and Lee Know is about to fall asleep on my shoulder.

"Okay Staytiny, Lee Know is about to fall asleep and I have an early morning. Love you guys," I gave finger hearts and shut down the live.

I shake Lee Know off my shoulder and grab his hand. I pull him to lie down with me and we both fell asleep instantly.

3rd person POV

Seonghwa was looking at all the rooms to make sure everyone was either in them or asleep. Once he got to Soo-Jin's room his heart immediately melted at the sight. Lee Know has his arms around Soo-Jin's waist and her face was buried into his neck.

Seonghwa smiles, takes a few pictures, and closes the door. He sends the pictures into the group chat and went to his own room.

 He sends the pictures into the group chat and went to his own room